Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Third Place Winner, April Photo Contest 2008
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got a new idea. :D

Now, i will start a story about anything and you will sustain it. Here is an example:

Beast :

Last night i felt very sleeply and decided to sleep early but when i put my head on the pillow i lost my sleep and started to think what can i do...

inacio :

...suddenly i found something to help sleep. I decided to count naked men jumping the fence. I started to count them but instead of making me sleep they made me more awake...

:D

Well it was an example. It will go like this. But u have to be carefull before you post. u should refresh the thread and check if the preceding post is still same. The story must go on in an order and double posts for the same preceding post could cause disorder. The story is yours, u can change its direction into whatever and however you want. ;)

Here we go. I will start a very simple one and lets see what will happen to our friend :D

" Ahmet woke up very early that day. He had to bcoz he had an job interview. But last night he watched the all champions league highlights and slept very late. He hardly stand up and changed his clothes. The interview was at 9:00 and it was already 8:00. He thought he could catch it and left the hous with haste but when he realized that he missed the bus his thoughts was changed. He was standing there all hopeless, jobless and penniless...

·
Registered
983 Posts
Suddenly when it was 8:42, whlist he lost all his hopes, he saw Mehmet coming on the road with his brand new car. He jumped on the road to stop him. But unfortunately Mehmet hat him with the car. Ahmet didnt felt too bad but he had to go to the hospital. He was sad to miss his journal but at least he now has an excuse for missing it..

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
....that his boss surely wouldn't accept...now he wouldn't be able to do that interview with the person who he found was the most interesting in turkish media: hincal uluc. as ahmet was a fenerbahce fan he wanted to heat hincal's (PIS Hincal as one friend of ahmet from sweden called him) ass up with some really tough questions, but now it seemed like he would never get this chance again. realizing that he once more freaked up his life he felt like he would have to vomit but in the next moment his phone rang....

·
*the drum drum*
42,920 Posts
...It was Erman.. No, not Toroglu, his cousin Erman the kebabci! Erman rang to tell Ahmet that the news was reporting that Pis Hincal had been shot in the leg again and so he shouldn't waste his time going for that interview. Ahmet told him that it was too late, but he was glad things happened as they did in a twisted way.. As he thanked Erman for his call, he looked up and saw none other than......

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Ahmet got excited and thought the caller would be Hincal Uluç himself.
He answered the phone: "Hincal abi - don`t kusuruma bakma! I will not be able to come. Don`t tell my boss. Lets do this interview (which originally meant to be an job interview in Beasts starting-Post :pp) on the phone" - Hincal Uluç laughed and agreed "hihihihahaha - ok, ask bakalim!" EDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT !!!

continue with Tolgas post !! :fero: :D

·
Administrator
25,394 Posts
burhan in his exotic dancer custom:D

ahmet could not believe his eyes :eek:: his good old friend dressed like that :googly:and he looked good too, ahmet thought to himself :howler:
but then burhan explained it was just a trick to get closer to a girl he fancied, an exotic dancer herself:D

thats when ahmet told burhan about pis hincal and his unfortunate incident :eek:: but burhan didnt know who that man was :rolleyes:
and so ahmet pushed him to the corner and started explaining it to him....

·
*the drum drum*
42,920 Posts
... After explaining over and over, Burhan finally remembered who Pis Hincal was when Ahmet indicated "6" with his fingers..
Burhan screamed, "I'll kill that bastard!", and in an attempt to calm him down Ahmet asked him what the hell he was doing at the hospital. Burhan explained that part of his exotic dancing costume was a G-String, and that it was...

·
19,147 Posts
...the reason why some weird guys followed him and tried to get that g-string, which he flashed without knowing it, and the ass in it. he told ahmet that these guys were quite succesful at what they are doing so he(burhan) had to visit the next hospital and let a doctor check if everything is alright with him. for a short moment he stopped talking and than said in a loud and triumphant way: "oh hey wait, while the doctor was checking me i saw how some people were carrying one old guy through the hospital. a old man with a white beard who was crying, but it more sounded like he was laughing. it was something crazy like "ih ih ih". so this must have been pis hincal, right? i said this must be pis hincal?? ahmet where are you ?? ahmet ?? ahmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!" ahmet was runnung like his own life was in danger. he realized that something terrible had happened...

·
Registered
983 Posts
... Meanwhile Ahmet was getting out of his room too pee. He saw Burhan screaming like gays, with a g-string torn out and a doctor looking into hole if any important harm happened. Ahmet Asked "What happened, why are you screaming like gays??" Burhan answered "PIS HINCAL was going there, he was crying or laughing i couldnt understand but he was on a stretcher".
Was it the chance of Ahmet's lifetime. Could he be able to make the first interview about his shotters. This would be magnificent. He would be in the top of the media.........

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
All of a sudden in the far distance, the sound of a high pitch ring could be heard. RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!! The noise got louder and louder until, Ahmet opened his eyes and saw that awful crack on the ceiling. The one that had been there since he moved into his apartment 2 years ago, the one that got bigger by each passing day. It was then when he realised that it was all a dream. He glanced over to attend to the ring that was coming from his alarm clock and noticed that it was 7.02 a.m. Plenty of time for him to prepare for his interview scheduled for 9.00.

Unlike any other morning Ahmet felt a little uneasy and in some discomfort. Was it the nerves that were causing the unfamiliar noises coming from his stomach? Or was it simply the dodgy kebab Erman prepared for him the night before? Ahmet made his way to the toilet and soon found his answer! Whilst sitting helplessly in pain, he remembered the comments of Hincal Uluc on television the night before. With the combination of hatred and pain, he unleashed what he was struggling to hold on to saying, "Pis Hincal, this is for you!"

Never before could such ferocious nosies be heard coming out of Ahmet's toilet, it was almost inhumane. So much so, that his roomie Burhan had to remind him to get a grip and that there was a woman in the house. Yes, the exotic dancer had finally spent the night with Burhan so the last thing he wanted to happen was for her to get the wrong impression of him.

She, however, was more considerate then that. She knocked on the door asking, "are you alright in there?'' The voice sounded familiar to Ahmet, "Naciye is that you?" there was a deafening silence. Moments later the front door was heard slammed and a fuming Burhan saying, "Now look what you've done!". Suddenly, it had occured to Ahmet that the Exotic Dancer girl that Burhan spoke of but never showed to anyone was none other than Ahmet's sister Naciye. The one that left home 4 years ago to become a movie star, the one that turned her back on her parents when they warned her that her 'agent' Coskun was not who she thought he would be.

Ahmet's raged had doubled. He stormed up from the toilet seat leaving his job half done pushing past an angry Burhan and heading for the front door....

·
Registered
445 Posts
There should be 2 sides in the story :D ;)
Meanwhile on the other side of the city Polat threw his pistol into the cold blacksea and changed his clothes, his heartbeat now got slower, his hands were not shaking anymore, he was indeed much calmer now. He put his old clothes into a trash can, pour gas into them the he lights his samsun as well as his clothes. The weather was clear but chilly he could see the city lights and stars. He stared at the fire thinking he did his first job maybe many to follow. Suddenly he remembered his military days in northern Iraq putting his live on the line for his country meanwhile seeing old farts picking models, drinking vodka and eating havyar … yes his time for revenge has started…

·
Administrator
25,394 Posts
and nothing and nobody is gonna make him stop....not even her.....
where can she be now? last time they were together, he was still in the iraquian border. she would come to the camp every 2, 3 weeks, to entertain the troops....she and a group of other women, young and old, pretty and ugly, all sleezy and conveniently cheap...but she was diffrent..one could see she didnt belong in that place...she had told him she wanted to be an actress one day....her dream was to be partner with cem yilmaz and drag the crowds all over turkey....and even outside the country, who knows even hollywood one day! ahhhh that girl sure looked so beautifull when she started dreaming....Polat tried to take her with him, but he had no life himself, he was just a scar, driven by hate and feelings of revenge, he had nothing to offer to her...

but now, now that he had decided to fix his life, who knows meet his death perhaps....he couldnt stop wondering where she was, he just had to see her once more, and he had heard she was working in a club near taksim...maybe he could find her there....."naciye...." whispered the wind...

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Polat starts to make his way back towards the Bosphorus bridge. He decides to leave his car and take a walk, after all that has happened in the last few hours some fresh air seemed a good idea. Whilst approching the bridge, he could see a crowd of people gathered with TV cameramen and other media professionals there as well. A scene like this is not too unusual in this part of Istanbul as fame hungry people always threaten suicide to capture their 15 minutes. The Last thing Polat needed right now though was being noticed, so he turned the other direction and made his way back to his car.

If only he had walked towards the crowd he could have seen his beloved a lot sooner then he would have ever anticipated. It may have been the last time mind but at least he could have had a chance to either change her mind, or at worst get his closure by saying goodbye. In the distance a female scream could be heard but Polat was used to hearing screams, so unfazed as he was he just put the keys to the ignition and made his way towards Taksim....

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Suddenly, Taksim took out a knife and stabs Polat...

·
19,147 Posts
...that was what polat dreamt of when he fell asleep for a little moment while driving the car. a personification of the place taksim that stabs him with a knife. now he knew that he would have to be very carefully driving there because such kind of dreams could only have the meaning that something bad would happen....

·
Third Place Winner, April Photo Contest 2008
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
...when he arrives the taxim it was raining and taxim was having a quiet night. He made his way to Istiklal Street, there were only some homeless and cops walking around. He felt cold, the rain drops was running down from his face. He walked around there about 2 hours and when he decided to get back he saw a crowd over a man whos lying on the floor in blood. He couldnt resist his curiosity despite his blood fobia. When he was close enough to see the victims face, his body shaked with horror...

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
...He needed a second take, surely he was getting so tired that his eyes were beginning to decieve him. He closed his eyes and then opened them again but the image was the same... There she was lying in the street and beside her was a man on his knees with blood dripping from the murder weapon. Polat felt a sudden rage go through his body, the crave of revenge felt overwhelming, but the fact that the assumed killer did not run away from the scene made him think twice. Unlike him this guy was not running, he wasn't acting a coward which could only suggest that he didn't regret his actions...

·
Administrator
25,394 Posts
poor alina!!!!!

so many battles she had fought beside him back in iraq! so many times she had saved his ass in the carnage of the battlefield!! she was one of the toughest mercenaries he had ever come accross, and one hell of a companion, brave and loyal as few :(

she had written him a letter recently....saying she was back in istambul, newly married, leading a "normal" live, helping her husband in the kebab shop on the corner of istiklal street with kuzu street .....

and now....now that woman, his friend....was laying on the ground! slaughtered....dead!!!!!!
what possibly could have made that man kill his own wife in cold blood!!! and howcome she didnt defend herself!!!!!

polat couldnt control himself...screaming like an injured wolf, he pushed the cops away and threw his hands around the mans neck!!!!!!!!!!

·
*the drum drum*
42,920 Posts
The man muttered, "I pity the foo'!", before struggling to overthrow Polat.

Polat was confused by this, and he said "This isn't Alina's husband, why did Mr T kill her?!".. The man replied, "I'm not Mr T, I'm Apollo Creed, fool! And I didn't kill her, I was trying to resuscitate her! Man!"..
Polat apologised, but still didn't trust this man.. Why would someone try to resuscitate a victim of a stabbing? That made no sense.. Maybe he was a necrophiliac, or maybe he was lying and had something to do with the murder..
Either way, he didn't want to mess with this guy just yet, first he wanted to think things out and take revenge appropriately..

Apollo offered to help him find the killer, and this worked well for Polat as he'd be able to backstab Apollo if necessary.. Together with Apollo they headed down to the local...

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
....In the Background Rocky II was showing on the giant TV screen. Seeing himself talking in Turkish was somewhat amusing to Apollo. He looked at Polat and they both laughed almost telepathically knowing what the other was thinking of. "So how's my Turkish?" asked Apollo.

"Almost has gut has my Ingilish" replied polat in his typical AngloTurk accent. They laughed some more before the barman walked over oblivious to the whole thing. "iki tane Efes getir lan" said Polat in an assertive way. Not looking up, the barman did as he was told.

"So vot woz youv doingk next tu Alina body?"

"Told you already brotha, I was tryina resasitate her man. But it was already too late... damn shame as was a damn fine woman... um hum"

"So you know her den?"

"Sure do, me and her went back far man. She was a good girl who I thought was worthy of being treated right. That's why I took her under my wing man. Tought her some moves, tought her how to float like a butterfly and sting like a bee..."

"Yes, she woz gut fayter..."

"What you fought with her?"

"No, no, long story...."

They carried on talking and slowly Polat was becoming convinced that Apollo was very fond of Alina, but his dark side prevented Polat from ruling him out as her murderer....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts