Xtratime Community banner

10521 - 10527 of 10527 Posts

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
If it really was the Fettoş guys, I think we should probably be happy it actually didn't work. I really don't know what to think anymore. Country is an enormous pile of shit.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk

·
Administrator
25,336 Posts
i feel so sorry, for turkey, turks, whats happening is just sad sad

i cant get over the pics of young soldiers being beaten up ( lynched?) by the mobs...now erdogan is chasing not only his own military, but policemen, judges..more journalists.....everyone and anyone that may eventually disagree with him..and do what? kill thme all? he lost it, totally lost it

if any mask he still had on, has fallen totally...

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Wikileaks are going to release 500 thousand documents related to Turkish Politics leading up to the coup

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
i feel so sorry, for turkey, turks, whats happening is just sad sad

i cant get over the pics of young soldiers being beaten up ( lynched?) by the mobs...now erdogan is chasing not only his own military, but policemen, judges..more journalists.....everyone and anyone that may eventually disagree with him..and do what? kill thme all? he lost it, totally lost it

if any mask he still had on, has fallen totally...
the day will come when he'll pay for it.

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Previous week the screen of my sister's Samsung S5 went black and wouldn't turn on. She already had some issues with poor reception so I requested a RMA and send it to the repair shop. Today, she got an email telling that both issues wouldn't get fixed because the warranty got rejected. All they did was provide a picture of the phone, pointing at the trim. The faux metal coating on it was wearing down.

How the **** does that void my warranty? It's like the mechanic refusing to fix your car's engine because the paint is scratched. :facepalm:

I know from the internet and tv that the company who handles the repairs (Dynafix) is trying everything to refuse the warranty, but this is stupid.

Even if I were to accept this bs. Their solution is plain moronic:
- Pay 300 Euro and we'll send you a Samsung S6 (with only 3months warranty)
- or pay 60 and you'll get your broken phone back.
Who says I want a phone that has fixed storage and battery? At least offer me a new S5.

I'm going to call Samsung customer service tomorrow. I've seen phones with cracked screens get fixed. Why would they turn down a phone with cosmetic damage? My luck..

10521 - 10527 of 10527 Posts