You are looking at next Real Madrid legend

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
No Goals but look at this guys stamina

His passing and crossing has improved dramatically lately
But what amazes me most is how other players of the league respect him

Snd to add that he is constantly destroyed on the field and never bitches about it
He has been demolished here

But that explosiveness
How explosive is he off the dribble is unbelievable
Only one guy i remember was this explosive and thats Ronaldo Da Lima

****ing rocket

·
Registered
43,540 Posts
Too early for me to tell, Karim. It's easier to rate defenders...for me, at least.

Do you think he'll be a bigger deal than Mbappe? I mean, barring injuries, etc.

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Too early for me to tell, Karim. It's easier to rate defenders...for me, at least.

Do you think he'll be a bigger deal than Mbappe? I mean, barring injuries, etc.

I pay close attention to the kid and i can tell you for a fact this kid is something else

The first half of the season he was very chaotic (more out of anxiety to show what he is made off)

Then he was benched for a while and was coming off the bench and then in the second part of the season he exploded

Whats extremely positive about this kid entire Flamengo squad adores him,including the mighty Diego.They see him as their (Brazzilian) biggest asset

On top of that when you watch him in a game he acts like he is some kind of veteran and other players of the league show so much respect to him

Obviously he is a huge star already in Brazil and everyone is super excited (Neymar level of excitement)

He is oozing maturity and self confidence

I mean who goes and raises ip a goalie after a foul and taps him on the head

He is 17!!!!!

Lot less misplaced passes,his crossing is much better,his dribbling also ,and his explosiveness i cant really remember a player so fast of the start

Mbappe is less raw that Vicious but Vinicius has still a lot of space to grow and he is very flamboyant and very agile and his stanina is insane.

You can see on that video min 80 and he is still over pacing defenders like its 5th min

His improvement this season after those amazing two games in semi final of the Copa tells me that this kid is ready right now to move to Madrid.And Imho Brazilian league is extremely physical and he is taking a beat every game but foes nit care,always tries to get up if he can to get to the ball.it seems like he is not injury prone at all and is not scared to get into tackle

I must say at start of this season he looked very anxious and was making a lot of bad passing and crossing but you dont see that anymore

I have no doubt this is Madrids future.Maybe thats why Floro wants Neymar he wants to create Brazilian duo

But Him,Odrgaard (i dunno if you saw the goal he scored against ajax) snd Asensio will be moreeee than good to form the attacking Trio for the future

I cant make comparison between him and Mbappe though since i think Vinicius adds another layer to a great player and that is leadership (i literally saw him telling Diego what to do at one game and to many other co players)

He is obviously physical freak but his mentality is one of a kind and you will see that once he moves into Madrids locker room.
This guy is dominant character,and will take over the locker room very fast..and yea i consider him as a one of the future Balon De Oro winners

·
Registered
12,134 Posts
One the one hand it's encouraging what KB says and it would be great if he turned out to be the real deal. On the other hand over the last couple of weeks I've read from many different Flamengo fans that they don't think Vinicius will ever even play for Real Madrid. It seems like he is their third best talent. Apparently both Rodrygo and Paulinho are way more poised and mature on the pitch despite also only being 17. I will not get hyped for this kid just yet.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Confirmed that he’s staying next season, might be registered with Castilla though to make him take the steps gradually.

Gotta say he looks sharp and confident in the training sessions so far from the footage i’ve seen, he will be training for the first team but playing for Solari’s team wont be as exciting.
Suprised hes still around, shame Guti didnt stay would’ve been ideal to coach him Solari is hopeless.

·
Registered
12,134 Posts
Confirmed that he’s staying next season, might be registered with Castilla though to make him take the steps gradually.

Gotta say he looks sharp and confident in the training sessions so far from the footage i’ve seen, he will be training for the first team but playing for Solari’s team wont be as exciting.
Suprised hes still around, shame Guti didnt stay would’ve been ideal to coach him Solari is hopeless.
This is a bullshit decision imho. Why didn't they just let him mature in Brazil?

·
Registered
12,901 Posts
This is a bullshit decision imho. Why didn't they just let him mature in Brazil?
I mostly agree, but part of me ran out of patience! I want to see how he plays for us :drooling:

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #39

He has been hacked by the Brazilian players
And actually i even think that when we were purchasing maybe he requested this like Marcelo did

As a matter of fact he must have considered Marcelos rejection to be loaned out when we first got him

I say its very beneficial that he trains with the first team and i am sure he will even feature in few games maybe he will even impress to get incorporated

I think he is even ready to play we just dont know if he is going to adapt to the style

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
TAKEN FROM A DIFFERENT FORUM

I´am a flamengo fan and can talk about Vinícius more properly.

He is a exceptional Kid, extremely fast, can easy dribbling, incansable, good passing skills and was growing in every game in the season.

In the beginning of the year he was a bench (unjustly), but, even so, fastly begin to stand out and outperfomed our ""principal players"" in such a way 90% of the fans begging for him start a games, and has became a inconstestable starter in begining of Brazilian League.

He scored more goals for the team in Campeonato Carioca (4 goals), more goals for the team in Libertadores da América (2 goals, both in a EPIC GAME against Emelec, he gone when we lost for 1 - 0, in enemy field, crowded stadium, our players frustrated, against the lider of Campeonato equatoriano, undefeated in his ground for more than 16 games, he not feel the pressure and scores 2 golaços for the win.), and, when he was here scored 4 goals and 3 made assist and perfomed really well in 12 matches (He is the former leader of Bola de prata, a ESPN Award that makes an evaluation of the player game by game for the end of the championship integrate the selection of the eleven best, Vinícius it was also the best sub-20 in league, outplaying Rodrygo), being our principal player and strike in Brazilian league...At age 17!

Without him we chocks realy bad, we lost the Brazilian league leadership, lost our principal player, striker and assistent.

Vinícius scored 10 goals in year and made 5 assist (I was believing in 20 goals at the end of season, but, him gone..)

We spent 10 millions euros in Vitinho, former strike of CSKA to try replace Vinícius (
MORE EXPENSIVE PLAYER OF OUR HISTORY, but Vitinho in not near of Vinícius talent level)

So, yeah, we miss Vinícius...MUCH

He has a lot of ridiculous potential and can be a star in Real Madrid.

But need work in weak points like decision making (Could have scored 14 or 13 goals in Brazilian season, but bad decisions....), the left leg is not bad, but can be way better, also is necessary know the time for drible or pass, etc...But the potential is real and showed it in this season;

About Mbappe comparisons...Today Vinícius obviously is not at that level, but, each player has the proper time to mature, he has all to grown beyond this level in future

A 21/23 years old Vinícius will be a machine.

So, good luck in La Liga and Champions league my friends

With Vinícius and Rodrygo in a near future, the future is great.

And sorry for possible errors, all i learned from english language came from games, haha

21 - 40 of 53 Posts