Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
12,134 Posts
I don't understand this transfer to be honest. 45M over 5-6 years for a child man... Monaco should demand 300M for Mbappe then.

Btw, Ödegaard recently scored his first goal for Heerenveen. Anyone remembers him? Pfff

Reactions: kjose

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The fee is 32£ apparently

The 16-year-old has played just 17 minutes of professional football in Brazil’s Serie A, but is regarded as one of the best youth players in world football.

The forward has scored 19 goals in just 22 games for Brazil Under-17s since making his debut in July 2016, having also netted six in six appearances for Under-15 side.

Los Blancos confirmed a deal has been agreed with Flamengo to transfer the rights of Vinicius Junior from July 2018, though the youngster will remain in his homeland until the following July.

However, he may head to the Bernabeu at an earlier date if both clubs agree.

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ladies and Gents i present to you Vinicious Junior Madridista

I don't understand this transfer to be honest. 45M over 5-6 years for a child man... Monaco should demand 300M for Mbappe then.

Btw, Ödegaard recently scored his first goal for Heerenveen. Anyone remembers him? Pfff

19 goals in 21 matches in u17 international matches.and i don't want to be over positive but the kid reminds me of Mbappe :) altho one is year younger :)

Annnnddd I hope we snatch Mbappe and if that is bound to happen it will very soon.i guess we wanna wrap our signing up very fast

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Crazy fee for a teenager.

We should keep him 2 seasons at least in Brazil, still huge gamble imo hopefully it pays off.

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
“There is practically unanimous view of the deal as a success,” Pena said. “If anybody gets criticised it is Real Madrid, for the risk they have taken, but they are sure that it will work. There were other clubs interested, and one offered to pay more money … Barca’s remuneration package offer for the player was higher than Real Madrid.
“But as we had reached an agreement with Real, we did not want to make this last push for them to match it. That could have embittered the relationship. Many people think it is crazy what Madrid are doing, but they were not alone in this craziness. They were not the only ones willing to pay this much for Vinicius.”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
After an amazing game vs Ponte Preta he was subbed yesterday min 46 after they were down away in Fluminense

I dunno why he got subbed.Maybe tactical decision

He is working on his decision and he is very dangerous

Mind you he is 16.fighting with those fluminense full backs and center backs

Also seems to Rotate positions between Center and Right but he def looks flashy

This is immense experience for him.he gets regular play and i think Real might have included some clause to have him play regularly

Again.lot of dispossession but two flashes of greatness and great crosses

He looks amazing in my eyes

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This is his game vs Ponte Preta

Really really impressive for a 16 years old kid
He fights and gets in duels

What a tandem they will make with Mbappe

Mama Mia

·
Registered
12 Posts
i know he is young but he has shocking ball control, in fact im struggling to see why we have any interest in him at all.

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
There seems to be a stirr over him, as there are some rumors of a clause forcing Flamengo to play him often, and some players obviously are pissed off about it, as he seem to be not ready. I heard one of the players who seemed genuinely worry about whether playing at this level when he is not yet up to it might actually hurt his development. Probably bullshit rumor, but the situation (like Donnarumma's at Milan, in a different way) shows how ****ing crazy it is to involve underage teenagers in operations for dozens of millions of dollars. It's just a bad combination.

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He assisted on the goal vs Ponte Preta and was pretty much most dangerous on the field

He is absolutely ready to play.those mistakes he makes after he receives the ball will slowly disappear

He is sowing flashes of great composure in times.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Mind-boggling transfer, for the fee too, but seeing what Premier League fee's are going around today, this might not turn out that bad. I'll make sure to keep an eye on him throughout the season.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
2nd match as a starter for Flamengo = scored twice.

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)

Not a best cup game for Vinnie

Also missed in the penalty shootout that resulted in Flamengo being kicked out of the competition 1:1 (4:5) total

The Flamengo Penalty (in the game) was after a good cross by Vinicius tho
Also he had one great thru ball in the first half which could have ended being goal

1 - 20 of 53 Posts