Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe this crap. Saying you are the "biggest" Real fan just shows how arrogant and unaware of reality you are. And beating up people doesn't make you a fan, it makes you an idiot. I know people who go to games just to beat up people and couldn't care less about the team. Grow up or shut up.

------------------
SEMPRE VIOLA!

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTW Spaniard, how did you know the kid was 15? Did you ask him while beating him up :)

------------------
SEMPRE VIOLA!

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Labas, I have nothing against you but I have to get this off my chest. I don't want you to take this with ofense, but take it seriously. I have alot of respect for all real fans, from the hools to the people who don't even go to the games. But, you are acting like a fag. You are always talking like you are the counciler and we are the campers. You have made an impression of yourself as a cocky little ba$tard everytime you think you were born special since you are the moderator. My final point is that you think you are the biggest fan around here. Well, I have news for you. I am the biggest real fan around here. Why you say I should make such a statement?

- I actually go to the games, no matter what the cost and inconvinience.
- I am the youngest member of orgullo vikingo at 13.
- I was at the police station last night after I beat the hell out of a munuch fan so bad that he can't remember how to walk ( the point can be argued)

I am just saying this to warn you. Another thing, if you want to be a 'true fan', have a maximum of 1 other team that you support, but haver no heart in. ICQ me if you want to know what I mean.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
That was a tad harsh don't you think?

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I think the conversation was wearing a bit thin. Ask Labas he closed it.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I just read the first 2 pages and discovered that Labas is a racist [email protected]
(i didn't read the whole thing so maybe you explained yourself and apoligised later).
But i can't believe the things you said about Anelka.

·
Registered
271 Posts
lol you're only 13?
That's pretty tough words for a kid it must be said.
How can a 13 y/o beat up a big german guy exactly?
Or was he only 12? hehe :)
You seem like the typical Madrid fascist to me, one of the main reasons why i hate this club :)

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
So you're saying that I ain't tough now? Ask anyone in my area who I am and they will tell you. I won't say I hate you because thats why I beat the crap out of this kid, who was 15. Keep on topic please.

·
Registered
271 Posts
oh, a 15 year old, well you must be tough then :)
Hey, i'm sure you are a tough kid, but who actually gives a fu(k?
You think that being tough means sh|t when you actually grow out of adolescence?
Also, being the youngest member of that viking thing doesn't make you the biggest fan, it just makes you the youngest. :)
And beating someone up doesn't make you a big fan either, it just makes you a [email protected] :)
Life was so simple when we were 13, the toughest guy was the best. I hope you soon learn that the world just doesn't work this way i'm afraid.
Hey, isn't it past your bed-time or something? :)

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Sh!t I didn't know that you could only be a good fan if you beat up individuals who support the opposition. How stupid am I, I thought that it was all about sticking with the team through thick and thin, loving it when they win and hating it when they lose. Having your day depend on how your team did.
Silly me, I'm off to kick in some Barce fans, how dare they not support the same team as me!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
To Oly

I think it's a bit low to call Labas a Racist bastard. If Labas is a racist he would proberly not like players like Geremi and Julio Cesar but he does like them. So please read more of the topics before you make so serious allegations. THANK YOU.

I think Labas is doing a great job as moderator of this place I sometimes disagree with he's opinions but that's the funny thing about football. You can see the same game and percept it differently. So respect each others opinions even if you disagree with it.

Hala Madrid

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
So bad, it is not the first time I heard you beat someone from other clubs.
I knew you are lucky that you can watch so many Real's matches in person. But why you need to beat other people especially when their teams lost? Just enjoy the games, you needn't hit others for Real. And I believe all we Real fans here are equal, just someone will be more popular...don't jealous.
I think Oly got a good point...

R

·
0 Posts
Spaniard: I would go too to all real match if I would live in Spain! So, you are saying that you came from Toronto by yourself to Madrid to see the matches? And beat yesterday a big munchen fan?????? How can 13year old boy beat man?

Labas is good moderator and then someone is saying that he is "cocky little ba$tard"... not very nice.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Boy! I don't know what to say guys. If that's how you feel about me, well then I have to apologise. :( :( :( But I would like to clear somethings up:
- I am not a racist bastard as someone put it here. I could easily delete the whole topic, because it is highly offensive. I lived in the States and I know a bit more about the negro populationa and the problems that come with this, but I am not a racist. Why would I love guys like Geremi. I have absolutley nothing against Anelka! Excuse me, but if I'm correct I was the ONLY person in this forum sayong Nicola$ should still get a chance 2 months ago! Now how the hell does that transform into me not liking him? Guys, that really hurt.

- I do not consider myslef the biggest Real Madrid fan in this forum. Unfortunately I live in Poalnd and I don't have the opportunity to go to the Santiago Bernabeu, and I envy you Spaniard that you have such great perspectives. But excuse me, I think you just made an idiot out of yourself saying all that crap about beating people up. I live in Poland, a country where fan hooliganism is one fo the biggest problems. I live 500 meters from Lech Poznan's stadion and believe me , I know what guys like you are made of. One of my pals was nearly killed by morons like that, so if you really want to impress me by saying, I'm the biggest Real fan in here, because I beat people up, well you've done exactly the opposite. After this mt biggest wish would be to ban you simply, but I'll give you another chance...I hope you use it.

Once again, I do apologise if I have acted to much as a moderator and not as a normal Real Madrid member here at the board.

·
Registered
708 Posts
well my dad can beat up your dad..............come on, this is such a pointless conversation.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts