Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What can you tell me about Machei Muravszki?

He is supposed to be the starting central defender of Legia,26 year old.

does he start at Legia? does he play for the national team? is he any good? what are his characteristics? is he fast/slow,strong/weak,smart/dump?

Is it true that newspaper "Superexpress" reported he is wanted by Marseille and Bordeaux but the president of Legia (Petrusco) said that PAOK has the first option on him and that he will be watched at the derby of Legia Vs Polonia by the PAOK officials?

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Quite a question :)
Maciej Murawski - age 26
Formerly of Lech Poznan(my team)
Since 2 years he has been a first team regular at Legia Warsaw, arguably the best team in Poland. This sprong he has been absolutely outstanding, and I mean OUTSTANDING. He is playing as a sweaper and it's really coming of well. I believe he has had a cap or two in the polish national side, but at the moment our new manager Engel isn't to keen on calling him up, it has to change sooner or later as this guy is really on great form! I haven't heard any news about Bordeaux and Marseille here in poland so it's most likely hogwash, still Murawski is worth the money.

I just hope this time, my call will be more fortunate then the one with Szamotulski ;) - I really don't understand the guy, he was Sooooooo good in the autumn in Legia? Too weird.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts