Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to Yedioth Aharonot Eyal Berkovic is negotiating with Channel 5 over a possible talkshow. What started as a joke two weeks ago by Modi seems like it might become true, and Eyal will have his own show in the style of Diego Maradona's show (which started showing in Israel as well BTW). Eyal and Diego are really much alike, two talented superstars who are so deeply in love with themselves, and also troublemakers off the pitch. :pp I would love to see it happens, Eyal is pure entertainment and letting him speak on a weekly basis is going to be good for the ratings. Needless to say he will definitely retire at the end of the season if any of this comes true.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
me and my roomates just talked about this, and it will be a huge success without a doubt. He says what he wants, he causes trouble, and we all know that it'll be interesting even to people who don't like soccer. I'm all for this!

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm very interested to see if Eyal will bring his hatred to some people to the show, or the more probable idea, bring them and make a big 'Sulha', with Shachar and Hartson :D That's kind of what Diego does on his show with Pele and his wife for instance.

And if it will be just like the Maradona show, can Eyal dance and sing? :howler:

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
hahaha thats what i was hoping, i remember watching maradona sing and dance when they showed his show for the sports 5 news. I hope he brings Grant and puts him on the spotlight a bit, see how the media king handles Eyal, because Eyal thinks on his feet and he'll have alot to say. Just hoping this show actually will exist...what do you think the name of it will be? i'm sure Eyal will figure out some cocky quote

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
If this goes ahead it will be very intresting since Eyal Berkovic is unpredictable you never know what he will say and is a passionate guy that talks what he thinks, so this show will be very intresting. Good move!! Actually i was thinking about this aome days ago on what Berkovic would do after he retires and thought to myself that he couldn´t be a coach or a TV analyst because he would say some things that would cause trouble so this is a good way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts