Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya all,

A load of people have told me about how suprised about how Valencia a "lucky" to be on top of La liga. Real Madrid are sloppy when it comes to defence even if they got Grand players. even though Kily is at Internazionale (yuck it makes me feel sick looking at that nasty word)The Valencia squad has been much more stronger this season they look formidable.

Umarnino

P.S is angloma still in the squad???

·
Registered
518 Posts
With no reinforcement coming and our team suffering from a slump. U still think we can win La Liga? :rolleyes:

Angloma was great, even at the age of 38, he could mark out Ryan Giggs in the C.L. I didn't know why they let him go while Carboni kept on playing for another two seasons.

:rollani:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Valenica will win it

Real Madrid still had to face Atletico ,Barcelona and Sociedad
and with their current form they will lose some points there

......valencia on the other hand is cruising to a Double
La Liga and Uefa Cup.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
We still have difficult fixtures ahead of us like the next match against Sociedad who´s fighting against relegation, but also Betis and Athletic Bilbao are hard especially when they´re are played away. It´s time to be optimistic, but not overconfident!

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
NEO said:
We still have difficult fixtures ahead of us like the next match against Sociedad who´s fighting against relegation, but also Betis and Athletic Bilbao are hard especially when they´re are played away. It´s time to be optimistic, but not overconfident!
I agree, we must not underestimate our rivals. Any team in la Liga can give you a hard time.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Angloma was great, even at the age of 38
it's good you remember Angloma, he was for a period of time one of my favourite players at valencia. He was good at the back and amazing going forward with the ball.

I had a discussion a couple of days ago about him, aparently (unknown to me) the fans loved him as well. I always thought he was underated by the people there but they did love him.

I'm not too sure if he left on good terms though.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
good luck, valencia... :)

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I was right,I was bloody right Valencia are the champions!!!! :D even my early prediction was correct I love you guys!!!

Every Valencia fan is my family!!!!
PabloAimar is my brother so is Setzer,Ibiza 109,Dj ferros,and everyone else!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts