Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Liga BBVA
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all you premfaces were all saying la liga is shit and it lacks competitiveness, right now it's undoubtedly the best league in the world, check the UEFA coefficient rankings, look at how many Spanish teams are left in Europe.

Just imagine how strong la liga will be next season in Europe with Valencia in the champions league, you'll probably buy Mata and a host of other quality players in the summer to give your team a nice boost for the Champions League.

all these pale faced fat **** English are furious right now, they can't comprehend why their kick and rush league has gone to shit, all this overproduced sky sports coverage with dickhead pundits trying to indoctrinate the chav subscribers that the prem is better

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
I've always said the prem is way over rated. However let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Valencia have done well so far, but let's just see

·
Liga BBVA
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sick of being modest, **** it, the premier league has been shit for at least 3-4 seasons now.

la liga despite the lack of funds has done ****ing well, just imagine what la liga would be like if we had the funds the prem has at its disposable, despite a lack of cash, despite what the media stays, we've proved the world wrong.

it's the way we play as a team not the individual players we have on the field, english players are mostly just thick *****, that's why no one wants them

·
Qfwfg
575 Posts
So what exactly is the plan with Valencia anyway? What happens if money clubs throw something at Otamendi, Gomes, whoever? Will Lim build a competitive side first or will he start cashing in?

I suppose the good thing for Valencia is that they have a lot of equally good players instead of one or two superstars that attract a lot of attention. So maybe cashing in won't even make economic sense.

I'm sure Lim can double the asking prices of Gaya, Alcacer, Mustafi et al with some CL exposure and top 3 finish.

That is, if he doesn't want a pure sporting project to compete for titles. It would be ace to see Valencia back up there

·
Liga BBVA
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's all down to TV money, not only does la liga have a shit deal compared to the prem, the money ain't distributed evenly.

i don't think we'll ever have a TV deal like the prem does as Spain has far less sports subscribers, according to ESPN England (not Britain) has around 15m Spain only have around 4m, Apparently there will also be price hikes on sky due to the new TV......then you have BT which shows a bunch of prem fixtures also

in england you have a lot of 'chavs' low society, people who are drawn to football and don't really care about the importance of money, these kind of people probably make up around 70-80% of skys customers....hoof ball fans who go down the pub and waste all there money

With a huge unemployment of around 25% in Spain, mainly amongst those under 25, i feel there's probably a lot more young people in Spain that would love to have a sports subscription but can't due to the current economic climate

la liga is currently being undervalued, the asians need to stop worshiping the anglo saxons and realising that the best football is played in spain, la liga's marketing is shit, we need to go there and start pushing more deals, friendly tournaments all that shit

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
One of the indicators that La Liga is prosperous nowadays is the fact that in champions league the remaining 8 are: 3 spanish, 2 french, 1 german, 1 italian, and 1 portuguese, and 0 english teams.

Atletico had challenged the big two and won La Liga, that's another reason. Lim had a tiny role in increasing the competitiveness, but we need to wait before saying "especially with valencia".

So far the real credit goes to RM, Barca, and Atletico for their amazing achievements.

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
To be fair this conversation is a lot more sensible than I expected when I read the title!
I have no idea why this guy always writes these dafuq messages here. He's just talking about his hatred for EPL, which is just nonsense over here as we're not even talking about that league :D

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
So what exactly is the plan with Valencia anyway? What happens if money clubs throw something at Otamendi, Gomes, whoever? Will Lim build a competitive side first or will he start cashing in?

I suppose the good thing for Valencia is that they have a lot of equally good players instead of one or two superstars that attract a lot of attention. So maybe cashing in won't even make economic sense.

I'm sure Lim can double the asking prices of Gaya, Alcacer, Mustafi et al with some CL exposure and top 3 finish.

That is, if he doesn't want a pure sporting project to compete for titles. It would be ace to see Valencia back up there

Again time will tell in that one. Lim is no oil baron though. There will be sales to conform with FFP. How many we don't know. We will see what lim wants in the summer. If we make champs league and he sells the best players you have your answer. If he builds on the team then maybe the guy is after titles. Who knows

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
I actually like players like Milner
Milner is actually having a great season! You can tell his touch and confidence has improved from training ground time with Yaya and Silva. It all boils down to English training methods which are comically outdated

http://www.espnfc.com/story/1578234/phil-ball-spains-ascent-a-template-for-england

Btw its funny how out of their element Milner looked v. Barca and Jordan Henderson did v. Real, both bossing the EPL this season. Then you look at Valencia and Villareal play Barca/Real and their players are going at their heads with reckless abandon lol no respect given, they play them blow for blow :D

·
Registered
33,562 Posts
Again time will tell in that one. Lim is no oil baron though. There will be sales to conform with FFP. How many we don't know. We will see what lim wants in the summer. If we make champs league and he sells the best players you have your answer. If he builds on the team then maybe the guy is after titles. Who knows
I'm pretty sure it'll be the latter.

I get good feelings with him.

·
Liga BBVA
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
**** the pessimism guys, you need to start realising that you were a sleeping giant, days before small piece's of shit clubs like chelsea and man city got taken over by some oil *****......and now they're ''big clubs'' all of a sudden, **** that and all the plastic fans...Valencia is a way bigger club when you look at the history.

it's true that i hate the English, i can't stand anglo-saxon's full stop, don't ask why i just think they're cold hearted pricks, souless bastards.

on average english people are amongst the ugliest in europe. most of the population in england is low society, the chav sort, ignorent ****ers, disgusting culture and way of thinking.

don't get me started on english football coverage and presentation, overproduced, tacky and very insular in terms of commentary

·
¡Ché we can!
5,283 Posts
it's true that i hate the English, i can't stand anglo-saxon's full stop, don't ask why i just think they're cold hearted pricks, souless bastards.

on average english people are amongst the ugliest in europe. most of the population in england is low society, the chav sort, ignorent ****ers, disgusting culture and way of thinking.
It's funny because I agree with all of this! :D

·
Registered
14,722 Posts
Shut up Caz you fcukig Chav m8

1 - 20 of 75 Posts