• Luis García (Barcelona)

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to move on to the right midfielder section. There are alot of classy players in La Liga in this position, i dont know who im voting for yet :confused:

Once again if i forgot anybody please do not hesitate to mention it:)

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
wow I think this is tough choice.

I think I'll have to sleep on this one

zzzzzzzzzz:sleepy:

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Hala... I've added Luis García.

My vote goes to: Joaquin, although Figo is playing quite well too.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
I can't think of anythone other than Joaquin. AS brought out a statistics chart showing that he was the best player in La liga and I must say he has done alot to prove that. I've stated my admiration for him before so I won't bore you, I am the first to say that this guy is the future of our NT if not the world.

Exte could have gotten some people's votes if he scored that goal vs. Betis :dazed:

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
I don't admire Joaquin less than you guys but well Victor is not that far behind so I might as well give him a vote :D He's a good team player. Doesn't have the same flair than Joaquin but a consistent guy who always performs at a very high level.

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
I voted for Figo because i think he is having a good season, better then Zidane and Beckham for us (so only Ronaldo and Casillas have played better IMO).

Joaquin puzzles me, he just is too inconsistent (even more then Figo!). If he can find a way to show up more.....

Victor i have high regards for, the guy is really a solid player and has done very well in Deportivo last 2-3 years.

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
Robban said:
Rufete

Doesn't have the same flair as Judas or Joaquin, but the diffrence is that he never makes a bad match.

Nano?:confused: :eek:
Rufete? you can't be serious, Robban! :dazed:

The guy had a horrible season last season and has hardly impressed anyone this season! He actually lost his spot as Jorge Lopez is becoming our regular but he's unavailable currenly.

I voted for Figo.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
MoMo said:
Rufete? you can't be serious, Robban! :dazed:

The guy had a horrible season last season and has hardly impressed anyone this season! He actually lost his spot as Jorge Lopez is becoming our regular but he's unavailable currenly.

I voted for Figo.
I'm dead serious. He's better than Vicente and I would love to see him in Barcelona. He always peforms and doesn't take a night off. As a striker you can be calm because you know that he will keep those crosses coming for 90 minutes. He doesn't have the same flair as Judas, Victor or Figo. But you can't find another player in this league who's as concitent as him. An obvious choise.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Robban, you obviously failed to catch the Valencia 0-1 Barcelona game in which Rufete was awful!!!! Though I agree that all in all he is a very good player, nowhere near the best right midfielder in La Liga. I voted for Joaquin, best natural ability.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
KUBALA said:
Robban, you obviously failed to catch the Valencia 0-1 Barcelona game in which Rufete was awful!!!! Though I agree that all in all he is a very good player, nowhere near the best right midfielder in La Liga. I voted for Joaquin, best natural ability.
Name one Valencia player who did them self justice in that match? I'd still pick Rufete. One bad match doesn't make a season. Figo is far over his peak and Joaquin makes one great match and then he sucks for 10 matches (just like whole Betis).

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Joaquin is very exciting and Figo is actually playing decent again but my vote goes to the mst underrated player in this position in Spain; Joseba Etxeberria :star:

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
I vote for Figo. His excesive dribblings and dives get on my nerves sometimes but with time I learned how much he is missed when he is not there. The way he keeps possesion for such long is not easy to do, and helps RM to gain control of the game.

Joaquin might be the future, but he isn´t "up there" yet IMO. Fine with me if he gets the spot, cause he is quality.

·
Fantasy Liga Txampion
11,971 Posts
A lot of famous names who are passing bad times in this poll. Only Karpin and maybe Victor and Valdo are doing well. I voted for Etxebe, obiously biased, but even being on bad form he has so much quality to win games for Athletic as he is demonstrating lately.

I´m not such a Joaquin fan as many people here, he is so irregular.. and only does well vs tired left backs.;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts