Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Arsenal and Middlesbrough are being linked once more with French EURO 2000 striker Sylvain Wiltord. But the clubs would first have to wait on Deportivo La Coruna's decision regarding whether they want to sign the striker. The Primera League outfit have first option on Wiltord. Meanwhile, it is also reported that Champions Manchester United and North East rivals Newcastle are eyeing the 26-year-old striker.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Wiltord would be great for Deprtivo la Coruna, but that means either Pauleta Recende or Ivan Perez are leavig, not mentioning Salehhadine Bassir. But it is worth it, I think:)

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Labas, Pauleta will probably leave anyway, and I must admit I'm delighted with the posibility for Wiltord. I think he will suit well in Primera Division.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wiltord will decide after Euro 2000 what he wants to do with his future. He's had an offer from PSG to stay in France, but also from Premiership clubs, he has a desire to play in England. A Wiltord partnership with Makaay sounds promising, but it's very un-certain if it will happen.
BTW, does anyone know how long Makaay is out injured?

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
What exactly happened to makaay?:mad: I think Wiltord would do much better in Spain than in England and he should grab the opportunity to play here. he is one hell of a striker and this way he'll get to play in the CL again, but for a much better team. I hope he decides for Spain, because it will only prove the superiority of our league:D:D:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts