Xtratime Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
La team is playing some fantastic ball and buddle , the once lazy , talented mofo is now playing some awesome ball. I mean ruud for the mens NT , seriously.
The thing that struck me the most wasn't Buddle's goals, but the ball movement in the approach play. That was like something one would see from an upper table EPL team

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
"Form is temporary, class is permanent."

While I think Edson Buddle is playing well enough to get a call-up he isn't the solution to our striking problems, at least not until he can do what he's been doing on a consistent basis. Certainly a better shout for the NT than Brian Ching of all people. Just for the record, Landon still has one more goal and five more assists than Buddle in just as many games played.

As for Guillit for the MNT, what? He's had some good results with LA, but also some poor ones in the 3 or so months he's actually been in charge. He was a mediocre coach in Europe and if we're going to get a foreign coach we can do better than that. You see good play one match, it doesn't automatically make the coach a candidate for the NT spot.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
I can't really believe somebody can watch LA and be totally impressed.

They are awful defensively. The backline makes mistakes all game long. It's a disaster waiting to happen, and luckily for them, recently it hasn't.

·
Registered
59,504 Posts
Gullit as a manager is a laughing stock and always will be.

The things he did to my club. Plunging them into a debt of 50 million euros, buying about 15 complete jokes of a player..all within the space of 10 months.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.