Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
And we (as in every sane fan) will always hate you and Manure. Go to sleep.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Juventus :howler: :ass:

Hockey town:The team that won the Stanley Cup 24 times....

Now please **** off out of this thread. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Juventus :howler: :ass:

Hockey town:The team that won the Stanley Cup 24 times....

Now please **** off out of this thread. Thanks.
Wow. Someone who supports the "Canadians" and Manure United. What an accomplishment!

Just another gloryhunting loser who should be disrespected. And yes, you are indeed a gloryhunter.

And anyone with Rooney in their name is naturally a gloryhunter by the way. You're like Ronaldo in that one picture providing fellatio.

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Wow. Someone who supports the Canadians and Manure United. What an accomplishment?

Just another gloryhunting loser who should be disrespected. And yes, you are indeed a gloryhunter.
Lets see here...i say you're IQ is around 70 and your weight around 300 pounds and youre definitely bald or losing your hair...You ask me where is hockey town, i reply with a hint (i am amazed you are able to search wikipedia). So you finally realize that the city i am referring to, and WHERE I'VE LIVED IN FOR 20 YEARS, is Montreal. Yet you call me a glory hunter for supporting the habs? Stupid fat American as usual.

Oh and for the United part. Sure, i am a glory hunter when it comes to football.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Lets see here...i say you're IQ is around 70 and your weight around 300 pounds and youre definitely bald or losing your hair...You ask me where is hockey town, i reply with a hint (i am amazed you are able to search wikipedia). So you finally realize that the city i am referring to, and WHERE I'VE LIVED IN FOR 20 YEARS, is Montreal. Yet you call me a glory hunter for supporting the habs? Stupid fat American as usual.
Yeah, because I'm truly American and the like. So fat I can't even type, let alone have as much as hair as Rooney will in about 5 years.

Another Manure dolt. Just keep thinking your team is the best ever, gloryhunter. Run along now.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Oh and for the United part. Sure, i am a glory hunter when it comes to football.
Alright, now you're cool. You admitted you're a gloryhunter who only likes Manure since Sir Alex came to power. Grazie. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Yeah, because I'm truly American and the like. So fat I can't even type, let alone have as much as hair as Rooney will in about 5 years.

Another Manure dolt. Just keep thinking your team is the best ever, gloryhunter. Run along now.
Again, i know you are very slow up there. Let me remind you that you're in my territory. Now stop pretending you are a proper fan yourself and go to bed. Its very late little boy. Go to bed.

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Alright, now you're cool. You admitted you're a gloryhunter who only likes Manure since Sir Alex came to power. Grazie. :thumbsup:
Man i wish i was following United when SAF came to power. I only started following United this year cause they won the league last season. If they dont win it this year, i wont support them anymore.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Lol, don’t know why but I got the impression that this is a suicide note when I red the title.

Hey andy go **** yourself

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Lol, don’t know why but I got the impression that this is a suicide note when I red the title.

Hey andy go **** yourself
Plus he pretends to be Italian. :rollani:

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Back to topic.

KYLE I LOVE YOU TOO YOU HOT SOB!

Is one of your sisters available man. When i come to Manchester, hook me up. It will be flowers and back rubs all day long. Come on, you know im a nice guy :D

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i'm awake

and i said to myself

no, i made a thread :D...

·
Registered
56,312 Posts
do you love them less this morning by the way?:tongue:

·