Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody playing? Should we set up a league?

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
I'm playing, but as you have to select some players 3 days in advance it's like a lottery, I fear. Will be difficult to better my 42nd place of the CL-manager. Would you set up a league though?

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does that work like the World Cup manager? No budget, can pick every player you like (not all from one team though)? I didn't like that one, the Kurier manager is a bit more challenging.

I set up a league at Kurier.
Name: Xtratime
password: xtratime

Remember to not pick the best ones, but the right ones! ;)

·
Registered
3,813 Posts
Does that work like the World Cup manager? No budget, can pick every player you like (not all from one team though)? I didn't like that one, the Kurier manager is a bit more challenging.

I set up a league at Kurier.
Name: Xtratime
password: xtratime

Remember to not pick the best ones, but the right ones! ;)
Spielfuhrers have joined! Patocka gets valuated higher than Stranzl btw. :)

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, some things can't be explained although one might argue that it doesn't matter anyways which Austrian defender you choose, with our expected results. ;)

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
no, there's a limited budget.

gonna join the kurier one now.

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Yeah, some things can't be explained although one might argue that it doesn't matter anyways which Austrian defender you choose, with our expected results. ;)

No, because the ones who do not play won't lose more than 5.000 per matchday. ;)

Damn, where's Scharner? :D

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Besiktas Margareten? Are you living in the 5th district? That's my home-district as well...

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Paul, you know the rules of the game better - shouldn't Olic get the assist-points for the penalty?

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
No, they only count the "real" assist ... and sometimes even ignore them, if e.g. the scoring player has a solo run after getting the pass (sometimes that counts though).

btw.: I had Podolski in the team ... just to decide for Benzema in the end. :doh:

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Expected more from him (captain of my team). No scorer so far, maybe Xavi tomorrow.

And hallo Martin! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts