Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well looks like Kryvbas football team days are over,they should go play to the druha liha if so.....

So now the big question,who will take their place in the premier league?Volyn,Obolon?:confused:

Shakhtar should play against one of these teams in the first round of the uke league in two weeks time,btw.:rollani:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,200 Posts
It will be Volyn. There's still a big question mark above Arsenal. If they fail to provide proves of being ready financially for the new season they will be replaced by Zakarpattya in the premier league...
Obolon's only hope is to merge with Arsenal, but it doesnt look its gonna happen...

P.S. I wonder how will Volyn do in the UPL now after they let go of most of their players. They decided to follow Karpaty and build a new team from their youngsters... :lala:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
But wth?:confused: ,this is not good news for the uke football,Kryvbas bankrupt,now you have a poor Volyn taking their place!:eek: if Arsenal also doesn't make it-Zakarpattia!!!:eek: :rollani: ,added to all this the financial problems of Zorya...

So what kind of excitement you will have in games like Shakhtar/Dynamo-Volyn/Zorya/Zakarpattia.....this way people will not go to the stadium and decide to see the game on t.v.:rollani:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
746 Posts
kleber said:
But wth?:confused: ,this is not good news for the uke football,Kryvbas bankrupt,now you have a poor Volyn taking their place!:eek: if Arsenal also doesn't make it-Zakarpattia!!!:eek: :rollani: ,added to all this the financial problems of Zorya...

So what kind of excitement you will have in games like Shakhtar/Dynamo-Volyn/Zorya/Zakarpattia.....this way people will not go to the stadium and decide to see the game on t.v.:rollani:

With the nice windfall that the Ukrainian National Team earned at the recent World Cup, it will be interesting to see how much the YKPAIHIAH Footy Federation budgets for clubs so that they can continue to exist and compete in the Vyshcha Liha -

The thing is that the Vyshcha Liha comes under the realm of the Professional Football League which by no surprise is under financial duress itself and has a long running conflict with the Hrisha and his gang at the YKPAIHIAH Footy Federation.

As I see it there are only really 4 financial viable clubs in the Vyshcha Liha and the rest have been surviving from season to season and I'm even going to mention those clubs in Persha and Druha liha where turnover is constantly high.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
61 Posts
Is it official?

Hello,

Have Kryvbas officially been removed from the premier league due to being bankrupt or is it still to be decided?

If so will it definately be Volyn who replace them?

Best wishes,

Luke
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,512 Posts
Wolf81 said:
Hello,

Have Kryvbas officially been removed from the premier league due to being bankrupt or is it still to be decided?

If so will it definately be Volyn who replace them?

Best wishes,

Luke
Everything has to be decided on 10-11th July (today and tomorrow). :smileani:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,536 Posts
Volyn' site reports that there is a 99,99% certainty that the team will stay in Visha Liga. They even reversed their transfer policy already, and getting back some of the old players.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yurchishin79 said:
Volyn' site reports that there is a 99,99% certainty that the team will stay in Visha Liga. They even reversed their transfer policy already, and getting back some of the old players.
Hmm.....and in two weeks time Shakhtar will play against Volyn at home.:rollani: ...wonder how can they prepare themselves now for the game,even with old players coming back.:rollani:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,536 Posts
Volyn lost its last friendly vs. Neftyannik Oxtyrka (from 1a Liga)
0-6 :eek: A bad news for the Ukr football. How this happened to Krivbass, with all the money in the region?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yurchishin79 said:
Volyn lost its last friendly vs. Neftyannik Oxtyrka (from 1a Liga)
0-6 :eek: A bad news for the Ukr football. How this happened to Krivbass, with all the money in the region?
Better not to appear in Donetsk than Volyn,we might see a record in the uke league.:rolleyes: :pp
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,536 Posts
It is a sad trend. Recently, a team from Lviv region, "Rava", ceased its existence as well due to lack of financing. Rava won the 2nd Liga a year before - it declined a promotion due to lack of finances to travel. It was among the leaders again last year. However, the reorganized Ukr 2nd Liga will force Rava to travel outside of W. Ukr, which it cannot afford. The talented team is gone... But I can somehow understand Rava but Krivbass?!? And why Syrkis just looks on? The federation just made millions in Germany...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yurchishin79 said:
It is a sad trend. Recently, a team from Lviv region, "Rava", ceased its existence as well due to lack of financing. Rava won the 2nd Liga a year before - it declined a promotion due to lack of finances to travel. It was among the leaders again last year. However, the reorganized Ukr 2nd Liga will force Rava to travel outside of W. Ukr, which it cannot afford. The talented team is gone... But I can somehow understand Rava but Krivbass?!? And why Syrkis just looks on? The federation just made millions in Germany...
Rava Rava Ruska!:cry: :pp ,damn i liked the name...and the 2nd liga will only have two divisions next year right instead of three?:confused:

Yurschishin,aren't the pfl and the the federation two separate things,and about Surkis, the Ukraine federation won 10 millions euros for getting to the last eight of the world cup but the players and coaching staff will receive 21 millions dollars(15 millions euros) of price money,i find this realy too much and i can not agree....

But even if the pfl could give some money to Kryvbas this year,what about the next year,and the next one?:confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,536 Posts
kleber said:
Rava Rava Ruska!:cry: :pp ,damn i liked the name...and the 2nd liga will only have two divisions next year right instead of three?:confused:

Yurschishin,aren't the pfl and the the federation two separate things,and about Surkis, the Ukraine federation won 10 millions euros for getting to the last eight of the world cup but the players and coaching staff will receive 21 millions dollars(15 millions euros) of price money,i find this realy too much and i can not agree....

But even if the pfl could give some money to Kryvbas this year,what about the next year,and the next one?:confused:
Yeah, its two divisions from now on. Rava would have to travel to Kiev and Odesa region... RIP, Rava...:angel:

It is a tough question about the NT's compensation. Of course, it is too much. But from the other hand, if you gonna f**k with your best players about the $$$, they will distrust you and you'll end up like the Russian hockey - lost generationS that distrust national federation and are reluctant to play for it. So, Ukr Federation did not have much of a choice here.

As far as Krivbass, I think the federation, and the big clubs must take care that things like that do not happen, or, at least, reduce the possibility. It happens way too often. This breeds instability in national football like crazy. There should be a fund in which the reach clubs donate certain money (proportionate to their budget) which then used to subsudize the needy. It is common in the US sport.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
yurchishin79 said:
Yeah, its two divisions from now on. Rava would have to travel to Kiev and Odesa region... RIP, Rava...:angel:

It is a tough question about the NT's compensation. Of course, it is too much. But from the other hand, if you gonna f**k with your best players about the $$$, they will distrust you and you'll end up like the Russian hockey - lost generationS that distrust national federation and are reluctant to play for it. So, Ukr Federation did not have much of a choice here.

As far as Krivbass, I think the federation, and the big clubs must take care that things like that do not happen, or, at least, reduce the possibility. It happens way too often. This breeds instability in national football like crazy. There should be a fund in which the reach clubs donate certain money (proportionate to their budget) which then used to subsudize the needy. It is common in the US sport.
But how many clubs in Ukraine have a stable financial situation or are rich clubs somehow,four?...the uke government might do something but how things are nowadays, they look more unstable and pathetic than the Ukrainian football.......but how can not the city from kryvy Rih sponsor their local team,they are from eastern ukraine not western,and they have been in the uke league since their beginning afterall.:confused:

21 millions is still too much and come on,how much money do that players earn per month,100.000-150 dollars?even more?!:confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,536 Posts
:rollani:
kleber said:
But how many clubs in Ukraine have a stable financial situation or are rich clubs somehow,four?...the uke government might do something but how things are nowadays they looked more unstable and pathetic than the Ukrainian football.......but how can not the city from kryvy Rih sponsor their local team,they are from eastern ukraine not western,and they have been in the uke league since their beginning afterall.:confused:

21 millions is still too much and come on,how much money do that players earn per month,100.000-150 dollars?even more?!:confused:
WC is a huge pie (FIFA reportedly made more than a billion) and these players deserved a slice. 21 mil is a windfall but when other federation do the same, what can Ukr. federation do? These are players which (with exception of a few) will never come close to that kind of money. A fair dealing is a signal of incentive and fairness to the next generation of Ukr players. Btw, how much the Portuguese got?

As far as Krivjy Rig, that's why I am surprise - it is a region with money. The Gov't would be nice but who can rely upon the Ukr. Gov't? :rollani: What is done in the US baseball, as soon as the club's budget reaches certain level, it must contribute certain percentage to a fund. I think it only fair and may reduce some disasters like Krivbas'.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
yurchishin79 said:
:rollani:
WC is a huge pie (FIFA reportedly made more than a billion) and these players deserved a slice. 21 mil is a windfall but when other federation do the same, what can Ukr. federation do? These are players which (with exception of a few) will never come close to that kind of money. A fair dealing is a signal of incentive and fairness to the next generation of Ukr players. Btw, how much the Portuguese got?

As far as Krivjy Rig, that's why I am surprise - it is a region with money. The Gov't would be nice but who can rely upon the Ukr. Gov't? :rollani: What is done in the US baseball, as soon as the club's budget reaches certain level, it must contribute certain percentage to a fund. I think it only fair and may reduce some disasters like Krivbas'.
But Ukr federation is giving more money than they receive from fifa and like i said before dynamo and Shakhtar players earn a lot of money even for western values.

Portuguese players will receive 200.000 euros each one.

The tv rights should be more higher as the price tickets,people in ukraine should spend more money on clubs and football,buying their merchandise,investing in their local team...you can not rely only in one rich guy who can put his money in the club,one day that will end...and than the club is fvcked up.

And Timochenko might help,who knows?!:pp :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,536 Posts
kleber said:
The tv rights should be more higher as the price tickets,people in ukraine should spend more money on clubs,buying their merchandise,investing in their local team...you can not rely only in one rich guy who can put their money in the club,one day that will end...and than the club is fvcked up.
Of course, you can't rely on one rich guy and hope for prosperity and stability. The whole system is terminally ill... A few mafia leaders rule the football with little or no control. Common people have no money to invest and even if they do, they have to be insane to trust mafiosi. But we already been there...

If something like that happened to Krivbass, it may happen to Karpaty or any other club.
 
T

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Karpaty seem to be very stable financially now, thankfully...

But I agree with what Yurchishin said..There should be some fund where each club puts $ in according to its budget..That would save alot...Surkis cant put any in because he's too busy trying his best to get his visa to USA :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
True-Kozak said:
Karpaty seem to be very stable financially now, thankfully...

But I agree with what Yurchishin said..There should be some fund where each club puts $ in according to its budget..That would save alot...Surkis cant put any in because he's too busy trying his best to get his visa to USA :rolleyes:
But the big question is,do you earn money in the uke football?,just checking and a ticket for a dynamo game is around two euros if so....

putting ten thousand people in the stadium you will have 20.000 euros,that should be Reva wage in Dynamo!:pp :rollani: ,so per month your tickets sales gives you the chance to pay the wages of two Reva's.:pp

How can you have a fund in Ukraine football?,would that be fair?that way teams will not bother to get financial stable situation since they all knew that the money will appear.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yurchishin79 said:
Of course, you can't rely on one rich guy and hope for prosperity and stability. The whole system is terminally ill... A few mafia leaders rule the football with little or no control. Common people have no money to invest and even if they do, they have to be insane to trust mafiosi. But we already been there...

If something like that happened to Krivbass, it may happen to Karpaty or any other club.
You need to create an football industry in ukraine,simple as that!, with the help of the uke government at least in the beginning for creating the rules and laws...

But in the end if the normal people in Ukraine don't spend money on football at least on higher tickets prices,merchandise, the situation will not improve....not saying for them to invest in the club but to spend money on club merchandise with higher prices at least...

But we can also say,wasn't Kryvbas spending too much money,wasn't their budget too high?
 
1 - 20 of 124 Posts
Top