Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evidently MS Duisburg of 2 Bundesliga is interested in Kryszalowicz. http://sport.onet.pl/476145,wiadomosci.html

I don't know if this move would do him any good, as neither Eintracht not Duisburg are going anywhere next year. But if Krysza is to start every game at Duisburg, then, I guess, more power to him.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
i thought krysza was a regular with eintracht, the guy does have 16 or 17 goals. krysza is to good for the 2nd bundesliga and the last thing he needs is to take a step down by going to duisberg.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Another example of a pretty good Polish player settling for absolute crap. If he does stay in Division 2, I don't think he should be called up to our NT anymore after the WC.

Much of his future hinges on his performance in the WC. I mean the guy is clearly good enough for the lower teams of the Dutch, Belgium, Portuguese,etc... leagues.

Why do these guys constantly strive for such mediocre standards?

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
idk, but i don't think that he will make the move. He stated earlier that if Frankfurt aren't promoted to the 1st division, then he's leaving for a 1st Division team. I think he should too. He is a starter in Frankfurt and i the 16 goals or something around there makes me feel that he can start for his new club in the 1. Bundesliga.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
i bet you any money that krysza is better than plenty of strikers playing in the 1st bundesliga at the moment and he proved last season that he is capable of of competing at a top level. so if he stays on in the 2nd division either with eintracht or duisberg than either way it will be a huge dissapointment. barlinek is right when he says that polish players tend to settle for mediocrity, juskowiak is a perfect example so is kozminski and matysek. watch next season, karwan will probably be playing for cottbus as opposed to hertha or the premiership.

·
Registered
178 Posts
In todays game Eintracht drew with Mainz 0:0,Kryszalowicz was changed in 69 min.I saw a few moments of this match,and I say
Krysza should change club immediately.I only hope it will be
a 1.Bundeliga team.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts