Xtratime Community banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
All we have is the left flank. We are so predictable and weak. just got push off the ball

·
Registered
11,680 Posts
Turin, Italy, RB.

1-0 from the penalty spot. Maksimovic with the foul. I don't trust either of these CB's tbh. Veljkovic-Nastasic is the way forward for me.
I had no idea Morocco has a city and province named Turin Italy....

This would be 4-0 if Muslin was still there

·
Registered
13,414 Posts
1-1... Tadic with the goal from a Ljajic assist

·
Registered
40,649 Posts
What a pass by Ljajic! Tadic with the 1-1

Say what you want about Ljaja, but he's been our best player since Krstajic took over.

·
Registered
11,680 Posts
1-1

·
Registered
11,680 Posts
2-1 for Morocco

·
Registered
13,414 Posts
2-1 for Morocco... completely unmarked in the box... bravo

·
Registered
40,649 Posts
Maksimovic marking air, Basta nowhere to be found, crosser not even threatened..

Defense is and will be our weak point at this WC.

·
Registered
11,680 Posts
This is what happens when you throw a new gk into the mix, unfamiliar with the team, same thing with Rajkovic happened. Now Mustafa will get the chance and ruin the world cup for us

·
Registered
44,358 Posts
Maksimović is having a nightmare..:D

·
Registered
40,649 Posts
Kolarov abusing his powers already, claiming every freekick, even if this was one was clearly more suitable to Ljajic.

Two teams that look vulnerable defensively. Couple of decent moments, attempts at collective pressure, but all in all disappointing. Hopefully we see some fresh faces in the second half and a more focused performance. I don't like the space between the lines either.

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
The lineup is way too offensive. We need more balance.

Maksimovic has been terrible. Tosic should not be starting.

Tošić has been much better than Nastasić for the NT.
Tosic was ok against Georgia. Other than that, I can't think of any other good performances.

You're right though, Nastasic has been disappointing for the NT lately but he isn't on his way out, unlike Tosic.

·
Registered
40,649 Posts
Add to that the fact that Nasty is having one of his best seasons in recent times and Tosic is on the way down at Besiktas.

Welcome back btw Marko, good to see you around again. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
264 Posts
I watched a few pre-game interviews and Krstajic come across as a real arrogant c*nt.

·
Registered
264 Posts
no creativity no heart they have no idea what a waste of time

·
Registered
264 Posts
ahahaah steps on his own players head

·
Registered
40,649 Posts
Poor display, nothing to be hopeful about right now. Our passing game is non-existent, our players are positioned way too far out from eachother. The attacking game the 3-4-3 brought us has been nullified, but our defense is still shit. Not claiming we should go back to the 3-4-3 btw, but we'll need to make major steps in this formation for it to work. SMS will add a lot, but guys like Tadic and Kostic will need to up their game fast. First half we had no balance to the side as Marko said, but the second half the 2 DM formation proved worthless once again.

I've said a million times, this is a generation of chokers and the longer they keep playing the more it will rub off on our youngsters.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts