Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 641 Posts

·
Registered
6,895 Posts
I am glad to see Vadócz finding a decent new club.

·
Registered
6,895 Posts
I did not know Sanyi was gay :D

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
That's great news for Krisztian, decent team in a decent league. Much better than Motherwell, i reckon. He can easily move on if he does well.

Will he get a look in, though?

·
First Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
42,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Vadocz played his first match for NEC, although it was a cupmatch for B teams. He played a good game, made two passes with the outside of his foot to set a teammember one-on-one with the goalkeeper :) But got subbed because he had pain in his upperlegs from the physical training during the week.
NEC B won 1-2 with both goals scored by their new striker Janssen.

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
great news. i really hope he can find regular playing time, he can be special. i kind of see him as `Dardai v.2.0.'
would be great news to have him competing for a defensive midfield spot.

·
42,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Vadocz is starting on sunday :thumbsup:

Article (in Dutch) saying that he will start on the midfield against FC Twente this sunday.

Hrepka will be on the bench, and Gabor is 1000% sure of his startingspot :proud:

·
42,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yep, he is just physically not ready for the Dutch game, Vadocz is because he's from the French league who are even more physical than us, considering all those African athletes there.

·
Registered
6,895 Posts
Vadócz performed also in the most physical league in Europe, Scotland...

·
42,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Based on what I have read so far, haven't seen the highlights yet cause they are showing the games of today at the moment:

Vadócz started in the match against Ajax because Snoyl was sick, and Gabi is the undisputed nr.1 for NEC :) NEC played better than Ajax in the first half, and NEC even missed a penalty. Gabi saved a nice freekick from Huntelaar.

NEC played also good in the second half but Ajax got stronger. In the 62th minute Hrepka got subbed on for Worm. Some good chances for both teams and a goal from Huntelaar got cancelled because of offside.

Babos had a great match and Vadócz ruled the midfield :strong:

·
42,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Big oppertunity for Vadócz came up to take his place in the starting lineup of NEC. His direct opponent for the spot, Ferne Snoyl, got arrested and is in jail for beating up his girlfriend.

·
Registered
6,895 Posts
Well, one can imagine better reasons to have his chance... but let's grab it.

·
42,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok, finished watching the match. Gabor and Vadócz started and played the entire game, don't even know if Hrepka was on the bench.

The game was two-sided in the first half. NEC took the lead early with a penalty from El-Akchaoui. But short after that Groningen also got a penalty wich van der Laak scored. Then both sides played an even match, until the Czech Svejdik got send off after two yellow cards for solving problems that other Groningen defender Sankoh caused. NEC got more space, and Vadócz threw around some clever passes and also did the defensive work good :thumbsup:

The second half started with van Beukering getting subbed on, instead of Hrepka (if he was an option). And he scored two goals and gave one assist. NEC won the match 5-1 and the Hungarians on the team played a good game. Vadocz even gave the assist on the 3-1 !!

·
42,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Comments from NEC fans..

vadocz speelt klasse!
Vadócz plays excellent!

CHRISTIAN VADOCZ!

Briljant.
Kristian Vadócz!
Brilliant.

Inderdaad, bijv. dat paaje op Van beukering Prachtig!
Alleen hij heeft maar een contract voor 1 jaartje, dus ik zou maar eens gauw om de tafel gaan als ik NEC was!
Indeed, for example that pass on van Beukering, beautiful! He only has a contract for a year, so if I was NEC I would sit around the table with him soon.

ne heeft een optie opgenomen om het contract met 2 jaar te verlengen van vadocz, meer geef hem maar een 4-jarig contract!
NEC has an option to extend his contract with two years, but give him a four year contract!

En idd CHRISTIAN VADOCZ moeten we echt in de gaten houden. Die gast is goed bezig.
And indeed we should keep a watch on Kristian Vadócz. That guy is doing really good at the moment.

leg die kristian vadocz voor 5 jaarb fast die is goed
Give that Kristian Vadocz a contract for five years, he is good.

Met vadocz moeten ze zeker snel om de tafel.. die had echt prachtige passes en uiteraard de assist op van beukering
They should sit down around the table soon with Vadocz..He really had beautifull passes and that assist on van Beukering.

GOh hoeveel gastjes waren hier niet die de hongaren aan het afzeiken waren. Nu blijkt er toch minimaal 1 hele goede tussen te zitten.......... Gek he dat hij al in schotland en frankrijk speelde?????
Geeh, how many guys were badtalking those Hungarians here? Now it's seems that one of them is very good.....Crazy huh? That he played in Scotland and France??

Let allemaal op Vadocz, hij wordt een hele goede voetballer. Ik zou als ik NEC was meteen zijn contract open breken en er sowieso 3 jaar aan vastplakken.
Everybody watch Vadocz, he's going to become a very good footballer. If I was NEC I would break open his contract and add three more years.

Vadocz samen met Davids staan erg sterk op het middenveld. Is het opgevallen hoeveel storend werk deze mannen verrichten? Ook koppend was de Hongaar erg sterk.
Vadocz together with Davids are really strong on the midfield. Did anyone notice how much closing down these guys do? Even with heading the Hungarian was very strong.

CHRISTIAN VADOCZ was de man van de wedstrijd
Christian Vadocz was the man of the match.

·
Registered
6,895 Posts
No surprise for me there. But I am happy. Now Hrepi should do something too (unfortunately, I am just dreaming).

·
Registered
17,900 Posts
sick, they love him

1 - 20 of 641 Posts