·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Konkakaf :proud:
OK..explain this to me:

SKC beats Toluca: 5-1
Monterrey beats SKC: 5-0
Toluca beats Monterrey: 5-0

This was all in the last 2 weeks and Toluca beating Monterrey was after Monterrey beat SKC last week.

Come on..a study a while ago said that between two teams the one with the highest salary wins 90% of the time! even Brasil cannot beat Mexico in Azteca! Well, in the last 4 ain't so bad!

·
Registered
10,031 Posts
They've had a shit season so far. Last in Western conference recently, but now that's 2 in a row. Hopefully they can go on a bit of a run.

All three magyars played. Németh with an assist in 3-0 win..

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
He's been missing some easy goals that he usually scores on. Now does not start, comes in early in the 2nd half. The team is not like 3 years ago..too many guys like Russel and Gerso who like to shoot and be the hero. Nemeth missed 2 games with a stupid red card and then the away for the NT, he comes back and cannot score although he hardly gets the ball, maybe 8 times a game.

As for Stieber, not on the bench even! Anyone know what happened top him, is he back in Europe.

My boys are now 30 years old, this fast Run & Gun game has passed them by..time to go back to Hungary.

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
A lot of Kansas Citeh fans don't rate him anymore. They say he's lost it.

As for Stieber, I heard a wisper that he sign for the new Uzbekistan NB2 champions. They'll play next year in NB1. His coach is Georgian superstar Shota Arveladze. He scored something like 50 goals in 100 games for Ajax.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
In the beginning of the season he was scoring almost every game and now after the red card and NT duty nothing. Strange on the last game he shot the ball right at the goalie, unlike him, but did not have much time to analyze the situation.

·
Registered
10,031 Posts
Sad:( He's not young, but not old either. Is he getting chances and missing em, or not getting much service?

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
One game a few games back, I counted his touches...6. He never gets more than 12 touches. The wingers..Russel and Gerso..they do the Robyn move......dribble across the 16 line and shoot for a corner..they want to be heroes and most always the shot is blocked.

The guy who took Stieber's place..Arriola..what a dope...He can run his butt off all game. Last game he got a thru pass, all alone on the goalie and shot it right at the goalie..no brains. Zoli would have chipped it over the goalie. His salary of 1 million..that could be a reason or just does not run after the ball when the defenders pass it among themselves.

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
The Magyar boys in the MLS are history. Nemeth has not played in 3 months, does not start, this after starting real well and almost scoring in every game. Then he went to a NT game, came back, first game a red card and out for 2 games, then hurt, etc. he is done. Do not see him in KC next year.

Salloi..the fans want him out now! He has been terrible, not a goal scored this year, yet he starts.

Barath..maybe they will hold onto him. He is not spectacular but plays well.

Nikolics. maybe he will stay at Chicago, maybe not. His goal scoring is way off from a few years ago.

SKC lost the last game 7-2 against Zlatan's team. The offense is poor, got 2 wingers who want to be heroes, long shooters. They will not make the p[layoffs..whole team will be revamped. The fans are blaming the defense, I say it is the offense and midfield!

Steiber's team is also losing, Looney will be gone........DC is is also gone.

·
Registered
10,031 Posts
Yeah, it's looking worse and worse. At least in Niko's case, I get the impression it's more about the team around him rather than his individual teljesítmények. In his first year there they were were pretty good, he got a lot of service. Their home attendance sucking surely doesn't help either.

7521 - 7540 of 7547 Posts