Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 7547 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone can update me on this player? Some romours are Afc Ajax wil contract him or another hungarian talented player.

·
Registered
54,636 Posts
17 years, key player of the u17 national team. got voted into the dream team of the u17 euro 2 weeks ago. plays for MTK, has so far 10 appearances in league 1, and scored 2 goals, played 452 minutes altogether. born may 1, 1989, so he played and scored 1st time in league 1 at the age of 16.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info, Henk ten Cate suggested Ajax had interesst in him. You might know him as the former MTK trainer. How do MTK fans think about Ten Cate anyway?

Is this striker the biggest promise of Hungary? Which foot does he play with? Is he a technical player?

·
First Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
42,192 Posts
I already can say he is way better than Ryan Babel :) and im not joking or being biased.

·
Registered
54,636 Posts
Henk Ten Cate is still high rated in hungary. he was one of the candidates for the nt post, at least in the people's opinions.

anyway, németh is a right-foot and probably the most promising youngster at the moment.

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
Do we want him to go to a big club so soon? or do we want him to progress to a smaller club in a bigger league and get games? Buzsáky left at a similar age and didn't get anywhere with Porto.
Németh is no doubt a top prospect his touch reminds me of Anelka but will we (the NT) benifit having someone playing in the reserves or youth teams?

Ajax is not the only club coming in for him but Man United, Chelsea and Inter too.

Here is a short clip, where he shows good touch to set up Bori and his first MTK goal againt REAC and last weeks goal againts Győr.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/a.telli/Nemeth_MTK_Bentex_TV.wmv

I like the goal againts Győr :shades:

·
42,192 Posts
did they play with a beachvolleyball against REAC ? strange colours :googly:

·
42,192 Posts
And I dont want him to go to Ajax :stuckup: Ajax fans are talking sh!t about him just because he's from Hungary and they dont know crap about him.

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
There is a lot of that on the West Brom forum that really got to me too.
Now I don't even bother to reply to sh!t like that.

G

·
0 Posts
same in the crystal board after Kiraly said he wants to leave-not really thankful for the first season were he really was good....

and in german boards-it is all the same

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
what we mean is that people are saying this Németh guy is no good because he's Hungarian... and on the West Brom board think that Gera owes WBA big time because they brought him from a slum.

On the Palace board I've never seen anything like that, infact they're very nice to us Magyarok.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Bentex said:
Do we want him to go to a big club so soon? or do we want him to progress to a smaller club in a bigger league and get games
What is your objective really - 1. strong Hungarian clubs, who are able to beat somebody other than the Croatians. 2. strong Hungarian NT, who is able to beat somebody other than Bulgaria. 3. to maximize the number of young and rich Hungarians in the world?:pp

If you want strong Fradi, Loki, etc - don't sell anybody untill they're 28. If you want strong NT - play them at home untill 21 and then sell to a financially stable first division club from the top5, but not to a title candidate, who will bench them for the next 4 years.
If you want rich young Hungarians - sell them at age 17, so that they can start making serious money before the accidental injury or whatnot threatens their career - the fate that gets the best of the vast percentage of promising talents across the world...:undecide:

I'm getting to respect Hungarian football more and more for the number of yougsters that scouts spot in your league - how is the youth infrastructure and management atm?:greed:

Best

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
LevskiSofiaFC said:
What is your objective really - 1. strong Hungarian clubs, who are able to beat somebody other than the Croatians. 2. strong Hungarian NT, who is able to beat somebody other than Bulgaria. 3. to maximize the number of young and rich Hungarians in the world?:pp
Option 2 no doubt, but that goes along with 1 .... because if the good young players stay till they're 22/3 that can only help the league aswell. Nowadays they leave at 16/7 years old!!! ... what is the best development of a player? playing in Borsodi liga or in youth teams in England or Holland?

·
Registered
116 Posts
As I already said imo the best option for a strong NT is playing regular first team football in the first division of a top5 league. Then comes first team football in Hungary, followed by second division in a top5 league, first division in some other small time league and youth football is the worst imo.:rollani:

But I don't share your priorities on a strong NT - they only play like 10 games per year at best. I would rather see us having 4 strong clubs teams that play 10+ European games each year, than just one strong NT...

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
but I don't really support a Hungarian league team so I don't see it as a priority.
Of course I'd like to see a stronger Hungarian league but I'd rather have our best players playing at a higher level in the biggest leagues and learning and developing on a higher level.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Bentex said:
but I don't really support a Hungarian league team so I don't see it as a priority.
Of course I'd like to see a stronger Hungarian league but I'd rather have our best players playing at a higher level in the biggest leagues and learning and developing on a higher level.
Hay Bentex, Wouldnt you like to see Ujpest get into CL group stages :pp

G

·
0 Posts
Bentex said:
what we mean is that people are saying this Németh guy is no good because he's Hungarian... and on the West Brom board think that Gera owes WBA big time because they brought him from a slum.

On the Palace board I've never seen anything like that, infact they're very nice to us Magyarok.

Ok i see your point-but still there are negative comments about Kiraly on the Palace Board which are not fair-just because he doesn´t want to play another season championship football.

And in the Köln Board they attack Imre as a bad player, without seeing that he never got a real chance from Latour....

What I mean is surely not only about Hungarian players-but i still don´t like it-attacking players with no reason. Talking bad about players is ok, whren their character is more than questionable.(for example when they were talking bad about Tököli in the Köln board-and mainly critcized him-there was nothing i could say against it)But there is no reason to go over Imre:stuckup:

G

·
0 Posts
Bentex said:
There is a Tököli thread? that must be 'who's been our worst player this season' thread ;) :D

No there was no thread for him alone :) that would have been too much honour :pp

But there is one for Imre-and one is saying that Imre is an "Antifussballer" and i have a little discussion there:excited:

1 - 20 of 7547 Posts