Xtratime Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
71,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Might as well create the thread.

Curiously he was born on March 9th, so he celebrates his birthday with Inter, and with 2 great ex midfielders (Veron and Djorkaeff)

Smile Font T-shirt Player Electric blue

Based on videos he looks good. Calm, can pass, shoot, win the ball. Reads the game, positionally excellent. In a sentence, he does not play like a 20 year old.

For 14mill total looks like a great deal. Satriano being sent to Empoli is good for both clubs, win-win

Our first Albanian I believe (Shaqiri was originally Albanian but a Swiss citizen)

·
Registered
71,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Agh OK, 2nd Albanian at Inter after current Spezia striker Manaj

Font Water Electric blue Circle Diagram

Forgot about him but he was mostly a Primavera player who hardly featured or made much of an impact with the senior team.

Asllani will do more.

Jersey Sleeve Sports uniform Sky Poster

·
Registered
71,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DONE DEAL: ASLLANI TO INTER, SATRIANO JOINS EMPOLI
epa09892897 Udinese's Gerard Deulofeu (L) and Empoli's Kristjan Asllani in action during the Italian Serie A soccer match Udinese Calcio vs Empoli FC at the Friuli - Dacia Arena stadium in Udine, Italy, 16 April 2022. EPA-EFE/GABRIELE MENIS

Inter are exchanging documents with Empoli for Albania international midfielder Kristjan Asllani in a deal worth €14m, with Martin Satriano going to Tuscany on loan.

The deal is done, an initial €4m loan with obligation to buy if certain conditions are met for a further €10m at the end of the season.

Asllani is only 20 years old and had his debut Serie A season for Empoli, impressing with a goal and an assist in 23 appearances.

Curiously, the only goal was against Inter in a 4-2 defeat at San Siro in May.

As part of the agreement, 21-year-old Uruguayan striker Satriano will join Empoli on loan after his six-month spell at Stade Brestois.

Asllani’s agent Luca Puccinelli walked into the Inter headquarters in Milan this afternoon for the exchange of documents.

The Albanian is seen as the ideal back-up for Marcelo Brozovic and had also been linked with Milan, West Ham United and Leicester City.

·
Registered
71,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ASLLANI AGENTS CONFIRM ‘EMPOLI AND INTER AGREED TERMS’

Kristjan Asllani’s agent confirmed ‘Empoli and Inter have agreed terms’ for the transfer. ‘It will just take a few days to finalise everything. What can be better than this?’

The deal is a loan for €4m with obligation to buy under certain circumstances for a further €10m at the end of the current campaign, along with a potential €2m in bonuses.

As part of the agreement, Empoli will also take striker Martin Satriano on loan for the 2022-23 season from the Inter youth academy.

“The meeting went well, it will just take a few days to finalise everything,” agent Elio Berti told reporters as he stood alongside fellow representative Luca Puccinelli.

“The two clubs have reached an agreement. All the parties are ready to move forward. We’re all happy when clubs like this are interested.”

He was also asked if there were other clubs interested in Asllani, for instance Milan, West Ham United and Leicester City.

In response, he turned and pointed to the Inter headquarters.

“We were here, what can be better?”

Asllani is only 20 years old, but already a senior Albania international who impressed in his debut Serie A season, having come through the Empoli youth academy.

The midfielder is seen as the back-up and eventual heir to Marcelo Brozovic.

·
Registered
71,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When I joined XT that Asllani dude was 2 months old

When stefan joined XT, Asllani was 12 days old

When Firdy, red and Nacka joined XT, Asllani was not even born yet

Oldies haha.

·
Registered
71,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well Azz is banned from XT but whenever I see him comment on a Football Italia article I will quote him here. He is family anyhow. Always a positive, cheerful and optimistic dude..

Font Rectangle Circle Number Paper

Reactions: van and camelface

·
Registered
19,133 Posts
You never can get enough quality young midfielders, especially in a team that plays with 3 central mids regularly. Brozovic will not play forever. Unfortunately for Azz, a proven midfielder would never go for 14mil. There must be no inflation where he lives.

·
Registered
15,096 Posts
Might as well create the thread.

Curiously he was born on March 9th, so he celebrates his birthday with Inter, and with 2 great ex midfielders (Veron and Djorkaeff)

View attachment 77230

Based on videos he looks good. Calm, can pass, shoot, win the ball. Reads the game, positionally excellent. In a sentence, he does not play like a 20 year old.

For 14mill total looks like a great deal. Satriano being sent to Empoli is good for both clubs, win-win

Our first Albanian I believe (Shaqiri was originally Albanian but a Swiss citizen)
Here he looks fantastic. Very impressed by how he uses both feet and those sliced and vertical passes. Seems to play quite deep though, it should be interesting to see him adapt to a more dominant team.

·
Registered
71,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
48,795 Posts
I haven't seen too much of him aside from highlights, so I'm just commenting based on what I have to go on. It looks like he can be very solid defensively. Strong in covering the backline and strong in terms of positioning, getting in block tackles without needing to go to ground too often. He also has the DM's mindset when getting close to players with the subtle shirt tugs, etc. to put people off (love that, btw). And he also likes to quickly initiate attacks when driving forward or after recovering the ball. In terms of characteristics (can't comment on quality, of course), he's in the mold of a Cambiasso. That's in relation to some fundamental characteristics...we need to leave aside (for now at least) the ability to have quick short pass exchanges, goal scoring, ability to be everywhere, etc.

Reactions: Nerazzurri4life

·
Registered
71,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I never saw a player who wins the ball as much as Cuchu did. He was brilliant at it.

• Love
Reactions: Firdaus
1 - 11 of 11 Posts