Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Carlo Ancelotti has revealed he wants Darko Kovacevic to line up alongside David Trezeguet for Juventus next season, and has rebuffed Real Zaragoza's offer for him.

Zaragoza offered a fee of around £ 17 million for Kova, but Juventus confirmed their trust in Darko Kovacevic.

Fiorentina general manager Luciano Luna also wanted to sign Kovacevic - as the Serie A side look to build a competitive squad in the wake of Gabriel Batistuta's move to Rome.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Trez, Kova, DP. Inzaghi...all should be ready for a very tough and long season for the bianconeri especially that there will be times when the team will play twice a week , 3 or 2 times a month.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
The way i see, DP, Kova and Trezegeut can all play together. That way, we are bound to score more goals than last season. We can have Zidane and Davids in the middle with Zambrotta and a left midfielder. If not Conte or Tacchinardi. Pippo can be on bench, but i still think he will go because he wants the same wage as DP. That won't happen at Juve.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I have a feeling that something big is yet to happen in the transfer market this summer. I think that Kova will leave us before next season starts, and I think that the Juventus board is going to bring yet another young and talanted striker to the squad. This is just feeling that I have, but I have to say that it is a strong feeling..........

1 - 5 of 5 Posts