Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Darko Kovacevic scored the opener in Juves clash with Bologna in the 88th minute to keep Juve alive and even though I go for Lazio its good to see Kovacevic scoring because he is the best striker that we have I believe.If Kovacevic is playing good then he could get past even the best defenders in Euro and he could be our Key Player.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This again makes you wonder, why the hell Kovacevic isn't starting. He's obviosly Juve's best striker, and scores a goal in nearly every game in wich he playes more that 15 minuts...

He should start against Inter next week, either replacing Del Piero, or Pippo...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Preferably Del Piero, considering that he has started most the games this season and only scored twice from open play.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dont think that Del Piero has scored any goals in open play this season in Serie A.Although he might of scored in the Uefa Cup I dont know

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I beleive that Del Piero is more important to Juve than Inzaghi is...because Del Piero sets up most of Pippo's anyway.

It should be Kovacevic - DP starting for Juverntus, and Inzaghi playing the cup matches :)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, I heard the same thing too. I hope it's true, that way Darko could really prove to everybody that he is a top strikerL :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts