Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, well.
Looks like Carlo finaly started thinking straight :) Finally Darko starts in an important Seria A match, and look what he does, score twice! :) :) :)

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good one Darko.

Maybe now the Italians will realise just how good of a player he really is. God knows it took them long enough.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lets not get to ahead of our selves but if he does stay in form then we will have a striker that could penetrate even the best defences. :) BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Darko is a true legend and gives us all faith and renewed hope for Euro2000.

I hope he plays like this in Europe.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I dont know, but I guess this means Darko Kovacevic has earned a starting place for Juventus. Though Maybee Carlo Ancelotti will decide to keep him on the bench for the rest of the season.

Whatever happens, I wouldnt be supprised if next season Kova is in the top 3 goal-scorers in Italy :)...

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
when i heard that darko scored two goals i had a feeling which is better than having sex with the most beautiful girl.
napred darko!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That takes Darkos total to 6 in serie a.I can only imagine how much he would have scored if he started in every game.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hehehe, good stuff Bookmaker :) :)

BTW People/ has anyone seen the player ratings at www.juventus.it, Kova was by far the best player at San Siro yesterday, Tuttosport even gave him a 9! :)

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
eclipse, call it whatever you want but in that moment everything was less important than darko the king

1 - 15 of 15 Posts