Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ummm... I'm slightly nervous approaching this subject since we don't really seem to like each other, but could you change your signature to something of manageable proportions?

I mean, my screen resolution is 10xx by 8xx (don't remember) and your sig, chokas of pure text, fills up the whole screen...

The point is clearly made, Houllier bad, Liverpool great... I can't imagine anyone possibly in disagreement other than rabid Everton or Man Utd fans who are all clearly inbred and under-endowed and so on :)

I apologise for anything possible ill feeling but its really just a simple request of xtratime courtesy :)

·
Premier Player
3,682 Posts
erm Politician, you can use the Private Message at the bottom of any of his post. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Hmm you could of PM'ed me.Being a Computer ignoramus i dont know what you are on about or why you cant scroll past it or do you have to scroll sideways to see the whole of posts ? I'll get rid of the Houllier part but Shanks is staying :stuckup: :)

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
I doubt thats better, can you elaborate ? On my screen it takes up about 10cm from top to bottom and isnt longer length ways than a post.

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have you ever been made to read through a commercial rent lease agreement by your dad and examine the document in minute detail, and doing so free because he's holding your conjones in one hand and an elegant leather whip in another? I'm scarred and scared mate. Your sig looks all too similar.

Thank you very much though, yes Sir :)

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's about 3/4+ of my screen which I hope you understand is a lot of a signature to say something as universally accepted as Liverpool being a great club and Shankly a great manager :)

Can you find a select quote? I hope it's not arrogant to suggest something like "My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in - Billy Shankly" would sum it elegantly?

·
Winter is Coming.
8,130 Posts
maybe u could just make the font in ur Internet Explorer smaller.

i admit it is a bit of a hassle to scroll down, but as u do so you feel the wave of the past hit you, and suddenly, u feel that you're not a supporter of just ANY team :)

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
We are all in the same boat, im not going to change it so you can save 0.4 of a second of scrolling, i have never had any compaints about it and it's petty.Im afraid im going to have to go with Bill Shankly instead of you politician.

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
kotk, i don't care how long is you sig, BUT! if you really want your message to be heard - keep it short. Very few ppl will go over your sig even if you put Shanks name at the end. pool fans know everything about the man, others don't know and probably don't care. so in your case i would put one or two lines that i like the best, or keep changing them weekly or monthly. but one line is more powerful than 10.

and it will save politican a hassle! :D

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
It's not there to educate anyother people as quite frankly i dont care what some scandinavian Milan fan thinks about Liverpool or Bill Shankly, i read it and i like it ;)

D

·
0 Posts
Politician, there should be an option in your profile to turn off signatures. that way you won't see them on your screen.

·
Premier Player
3,682 Posts
Xtratime Community > User Control Panel For MINDSCAPE > Edit Options

Somewhere near the middle - Show user's signatures in their posts? Yes/No

Problem solved.

KOTK have his pride and you can scroll with ease.

We are such technophobes :D :D

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
You just know that politician wants to read everybody elses sigs though so it won't solve it for him.:howler:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts