Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The vast majority of Kosovar Albanians (the majority of kosovars therefore) are in favor independence. However, then Albs would still be divided into two political entities like we are now. A more relevant, and maybe more comical question is What about the Albananian NT? Many Kosovars are bign fans of the Alb NT but would an Independent Kosova have its own NT? If so then what about players like Hasi, Beqiri, Dragusha, and Cana? Two countries with the same NT is pretty strange but that looks like the way its going to be. Would Fifa even allow that?

I also posted this in the politial debate forum. I didnt know exactly where it belongs.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
I dont say if but when Kosova gets independent we're going to have our own national team like we already have.
But its not recognized.

However saying Kosova aint gaon its independence is like escaping from the truth. :D

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
About the topic: even though we will reach our independence this or next year, the kosovar players you just mentioned above will not be eligible to play for Kosova. Anyways in a few years time Kosova will also be quite strong:) with the most of the players playing in foreign leagues, almost all of them under-21 we will have a bright future trust me.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
There is only one ALBANIAN NT, and it will always be like that. We will se how things go around here, and whatever happens players that you mentioned reamain with NT as they are, cuz simply they are albanians same as you and me.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Drenica and Naum, I had to edit those posts, why would we turn this thread in that direction, no need for that really.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Back to topic as I was thinkin about it.
When Kosova has its own team, consider that there will not be all albanians in it, no matter what you would see a serb, bosnian or someone else playin there. Check out basketball team, alredy 2 non-albanians there, thats how football is goin to be.
I think our players will have to chose, Albanian NT or Kosova, its up to them, and if you ask about the fans, than it will surely be as it was in our friendly few years ago...watch the game and cheer every action of both teams without knowin when to get happy or sad.

·
Banned
845 Posts
Well When Ks Has Its Own Nt Team I Think They Will Be Good But To Be Truthfull I Dont Care If Kosovars Play For Albania Or Kosova Cuz Were The Same And As Long As They Play For One Of These Teams Then Its Ok. We Will Have Our Own Players And I Hope Also Kosovars Still Go To Alb Nt If They Need Em. I Would Personally Go Which Ever Team Wanted Me Too. WE SHOULDNT CONSIDER OUR SELFS AS KOSOVARS BUT ALBANIANS CUZ THATS WOT WE ARE AND ALWAYS WILL BE.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
I just wana take part in this conversation.

Many of you are saying, if, Kosova get's the independents they should still and play for the Albanian NT. If you ask me, I would mind Kosovars born players to play for Albanian NT, why? Because I dont want the Kosovan NT to be a team that will loose by more then 5 goals.

Many of you might not agree with my post, but that's my opinion.
I would really hate, if someone in this forum goes and says to me just because of my post, o you dont like Albania bla, bla. ONE THING I WOULD SAY TO YOU THATS JUST BULLSHIT, I AM ALBANIAN AND I WILL REMAIN ALBANIAN UNTILL I DIE.

Kosova will be independent, we might get a different flag and a different anthem, but this dont change nothing, 90% of Kosovars will remain Albanians.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Look

Even though, Kosova will be an independent state, soon, it will offently be two Albanian NT. But it is naturly that Kosova will have own national team. And we have to accept that. So it`s going to be soon an new independent state and that`s Kosova, or Kosovo who they in the world says.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
CosovaFC said:
Kosova will be independent, we might get a different flag and a different anthem, but this dont change nothing, 90% of Kosovars will remain Albanians.

That actually changes a lot. Let Rugova keep the new flag for himself, cuz I as a citizen here dont accept it. Albanians have one flag and thats how it should be. New flag with blue color and those stars around the TwoHead Eagle is stupid really.
I dont wana think about that, nobody can make me carry a stupid blue flag that Rugova made or sing another anthem.
In short words, if I were a player id chose Albania instead of Kosova.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Tifo AC said:
That actually changes a lot. Let Rugova keep the new flag for himself, cuz I as a citizen here dont accept it. Albanians have one flag and thats how it should be. New flag with blue color and those stars around the TwoHead Eagle is stupid really.
I dont wana think about that, nobody can make me carry a stupid blue flag that Rugova made or sing another anthem.
Tifo_AC, i`m agree with you, but it is something, i`m very dissapoined with. And that`s Rugova, is trying to make a new flagg, with an Blue color. Rugova is exeggerating a lot, can`t he do something more better, to have the flagg, with an Eagle, like Albania, but only write KOSOVA before the two eagles. If we have a blood, if we have only a song for our country, if we have a flag, if we have a country. And that`s United States of Albania.

The Players like Cana, will never change nationality, he has been borned in my born city PRISHTINA, but whatever, he said that he want to play for Albania like long he lives. But i don`t think he mean that. When Kosova will be an Independent Country, it will be 16 000 in Prishtina Stadium, and in Albania only some like 5 000 Supporters. Even though in Albania it is 3,1Mill people.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Kfprishtina I often have to edit your post bcz of your writing.
What do you mean by that number of supporters ? Dont make those kind of conclusions, thats not good.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
kf_prishtina said:
When Kosova will be an Independent Country, it will be 16 000 in Prishtina Stadium, and in Albania only some like 5 000 Supporters. Even though in Albania it is 3,1Mill people.
:wth: wtf???

first u write we're one then u talk bullshit...
man po dukesh dyftyrsh!!

you really think 80% of the fans in albania are kosovars :D

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Ma se miri osht me mbyll ket teme se marre ! shkoni te political forum e shihni sa na dojn, e kjo sna ka hije hiq tash edhe ndamje me bo.

Stick together.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Tifo AC said:
I respect ur opinion, but I have a question for you. Would you prefer Kosova to be an independent country or stay under S&M.

My opninion, If Kosova is going to be independet, then we have to change the flag(not too much, just a small change) and we have to change the anthem.
If you want to stay with the same flag and same anthem, then my friend we are going to have problems. Why? Because Europe and the rest of the World, wount even let that happen.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
CosovaFC
e lam muhabetin, se po m'vjen inat me lexu najkush i huaj kto.

I wish this post of mine is last in this thread.

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sorry Tifo, i just got back from school and ive got to say smthing :cool:

Where would the Alb NT be without Kosovar players? It would be horrible. I believe in one NT, one NT means more success and that means more pride for all of us :shades:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.