Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
the pushing and pulling for the 1st one could also be given during most other corners / free kicks around the box, so it was a bit harsh to penalise for it perhaps (although in fairness the ref did blow his whistle before the header/ deflection had been made and the ball was heading towards the goal)

the 2nd one, there is no excuse for (still doesn't mean i believe any of the conspiracy ideas though!)

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
I agree, perhaps the first one was invalid becuase of the shirt pulling going on. However, the cross in by Joaquim was clearly in. I don't care how many angles they want to show.

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
lordmarcus007 said:
http://www.geocities.com/darkkraider/

Still not sure the second incident, but here you go.
Thank you..

I think FIFA should appoint me as referee :D ! Check the old threads, I clearly said that the "First goal was disallowed because the Spanish player had his arms around the masked Korean player after some shirt pulling".

Also look at when the linesman raised his flag, the ball is miles in the air so I dont see any "disallowed goal"..

Excellent link..

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
sorry man but thats crap

on every corner there is pulling

look at vieris goal, his shirt was being taken off....each and every corner there is crap...and unless it is really outrageous it should not be called.

and the second goal....well check it out man....the defender ios like "UH-OH"..the goalie is like "****" aMori is like "hehehehe" and then the ref blows just as he is gonna head it.

the ball would of gone in..goalie was flatfooted, and would not reach the ball not matter what. Also fact is why didnt ref blow immediately? He blew after we all knew Mori was gonna win the game.

And so what id the player ran out of the line after the cross...is that an "infringmement" aswell?

So cut the crap and admit the second goal was 100% valid the ref blew when he knew korea was gonna go out. and the defender was still playing after the whislte...goalie relaxing is bull****...in another incident when a player was offside he shot and the goalie doved and saved it..so dont play that crap.

SPAIN WERE ROBBED?
CONSPIRACY OR NOT.....SPain should be playing tommorow and not KOREA

we all know it....

Lav

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lav said:
sorry man but thats crap

look at vieris goal, his shirt was being taken off....each and every corner there is crap...and unless it is really outrageous it should not be called.

and the second goal....well check it out man....the defender ios like "UH-OH"..the goalie is like "****" aMori is like "hehehehe" and then the ref blows just as he is gonna head it.

the ball would of gone in..goalie was flatfooted, and would not reach the ball not matter what. Also fact is why didnt ref blow immediately? He blew after we all knew Mori was gonna win the game.

And so what id the player ran out of the line after the cross...is that an "infringmement" aswell?

So cut the crap and admit the second goal was 100% valid the ref blew when he knew korea was gonna go out. and the defender was still playing after the whislte...goalie relaxing is bull****...in another incident when a player was offside he shot and the goalie doved and saved it..so dont play that crap.

SPAIN WERE ROBBED?

we all know it....

Lav

The first one the Spaniard gained advantave over that Korean defender, it's a foul, but I grant you some ref WILL let go.

The second one, YES, SPAIN WAS ROBBED from a great scoring chance not A GOAL, nothing more, nothing less.

About Vieri's goal against Korea, now you talking crap, Vieri scored! What do you like to see? Do you want the ref give Italy a penalty ala Korea? If Italy miss, there will be even more uproar say how the ref canceled a VALID goal.

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
lordmarcus007 said:

The second one, YES, SPAIN WAS ROBBED from a great scoring chance not A GOAL, nothing more, nothing less.

Yeah, and I guess we'll never know, will we if it could have been a goal thanks to that Hijo de Puta linesman! We can argue all day about would it have been a goal,etc, etc.... The point is that Spain we're not even given chance to find out. We haven't even mentioned the arupt ending to the extra time where Spain we're about to take a corner kick. (I've never seen this ever happen, in a game, the ref always allow the corner to be taken). Also, the fact that the Korean goalie began moving way before Joaquim kicked the ball during the penalty. The list goes on and on. We we're robbed. Not by the Korean team or the Korean people, but by a stupid officiating crew!

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Lav said:
sorry man but thats crap

SPAIN WERE ROBBED?

we all know it....

Lav

Take a deep breath, maybe then you will make some sense..

Just because on every corner there is shirt pulling doesnt make it "ok" to let the game continue. As I said, your just ignorant of the rules of the game. You want to tailor the referees response to your own benefit, had this shirt pull been on the other side of the pitch and the referee didnt whistle and Korea scored, you'd be here crying all day long.

And in the two cases the referee blow his whistle when the ball was in the air and before any contact was made with the ball.

I like this "Italy-Spain" whining combo, both of them know the calls werent seriously outrageous (not as outrageous as Vieri missing two open nets, or as outrageous as Panucci acting like a clown giving Korea a goal, or as outrageous as Morientes not being able to finish on an open net - he can only finish when the referee whistles and all players stop) but they just like to feel they were robbed, lame tactic..

Mind you, in the corner for Italy Del Piero's and Vieri's shirts were pulled but if you knew anything about football an advantage was awarded when Vieri scored, and thats why the referee didnt whistle for a "penalty kick" (if he did you'd be crying again). But in the Spanish case (which is totally different but what do you know anyways) it was the SPANISH PLAYER making the shirt pulling, NOT THE KOREAN.

In the first case, the defenders making the pulling -> Award advantage to attackers.

In the second case, the attackers making the pulling -> FOul because there is NO ADVANTAGE HERE.

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
To call these pictures a proof is just a wee bit exagerating things. In fact, these pictures doesn't show anything in favour of the Koreans. The exact same pictures could easily be used to argue in favour of the Spanish. Just because someone writes a more or less valid explanation to the pictures and paints a couple of arrows it doesn't prove anything. So now these pictures are supposed to hold the ulitimate prove opposed to every thing else shown on tv? :rolleyes: I'm sorry but I don't buy it.

Please remember that whenever something is published it only shows the agenda of the person behind it. There is no such thing as the ultimate and objective truth.

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Mendieta said:

We haven't even mentioned the arupt ending to the extra time where Spain we're about to take a corner kick. (I've never seen this ever happen, in a game, the ref always allow the corner to be taken).
1978 world cup. Argentina vs Sweden I think, the referee whistled the end of the game when the ball was on its way to the goal from a corner kick.

1990s.. Everton vs Liverpool, the ball was heading slowly towards the Liverpool net and it went in, but the referee whistled as it was just crossing the line and ended the game without signalling a goal.

When the time is over, the time is over.. There are no benefits because "its a corner kick". What if the Spaniards score, wouldnt the Koreans complain of awarding extra minutes to play the corker while it wasnt supposed to be ?

As I said, you want the game to go your way and most of you have no clue about the rules of the game.

One claims "shirt pulling is okay" and the other says "if the time is over, if its a corner kick you must allow them to play it". This has got to be the poorest arguments ever.

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
laziali said:
To call these pictures a proff is just a wee bit exaggerating things. In fact, these pictures doesn't show anything in favour of the Koreans. The exact same pictures could easily be used to argue in favour of the Spanish. Just because someone writes a more or less valid explanation to the pictures and paints a couple of arrows it doesn't prove anything. So now these pictures are supposed to hold the ulitimate prove opposed to every thing else shown on tv? :rolleyes: I'm sorry but I don't buy it.
LOL

And where were those pictures taken from ? Here is a hint..

FROM THE TV !!!!!!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Sorry sabry

i have seen many times people being pulled in the area, when no goal was scored and ref blew **** all. even when goals were scored he blew **** all

if u want to blow every infringment then hell corners might as well be PK's

And advantage was played on vieri my ass...ball went in simple as that..had it not gone in i am sure moreno would of given him a PK :rolleyes:

This might not be a conspiracy, but it is a joke...and Korea are bennefitting from it at every turn

BTW i hate spain and actually wanted them out, but not like this.
Tommorow i will hope germany lose cause i hate them, but again i doubt they will lose fairly if they do.

HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE HAS BEEN TOO BIG FOR KOREA!

Lav

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Lav said:
Sorry sabry

i have seen many times people being pulled in the area, when no goal was scored and ref blew **** all. even when goals were scored he blew **** all

if u want to blow every infringment then hell corners might as well be PK's

And advantage was played on vieri my ass...ball went in simple as that..had it not gone in i am sure moreno would of given him a PK :rolleyes:

This might not be a conspiracy, but it is a joke...and Korea are bennefitting from it at every turn

BTW i hate spain and actually wanted them out, but not like this.
Tommorow i will hope germany lose cause i hate them, but again i doubt they will lose fairly if they do.

HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE HAS BEEN TOO BIG FOR KOREA!

Lav
So defame the referee for applying the rules of the game. No one cares what other referees do, we care whats in the book. A shirt pull in the area is a foul, and the referee was too good to call it despite knowing how the "big teams" will whine about it. Bravo.

Listen, I used to like Italy A LOT and again I say it I hate and still hate the Korean team, but now I hate Italy, Spain and Korea because I dont like whining. The American team were robbed, but did anyone hear them insult the referee ? Or insult the Germans or German culture ? No..

Laziali, if you have a different explanation to the pictures please let us know. I think the first goal is not even negotiable, an obvious 2 fouls by Spanish attackers in the area. The second one I dont buy because the ball (even if it went out a little) it wouldnt have been out fully and the it would have been hard to judge so the linesman should be giving the benefit of the doubt to Spain. But thats all, its not a cancelled goal.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lav said:

Lav [/B]
Now, now, that presumtious, you can accuse Moreno on his mistake, but simply cant make accusations without any proof or things didn't happen.

It just like I tell everyone Lav is a thief, people ask how do I know and I reply...with a look like that? He couldn't be anything else! I cant do that.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
laziali said:
To call these pictures a proof is just a wee bit exagerating things. In fact, these pictures doesn't show anything in favour of the Koreans. The exact same pictures could easily be used to argue in favour of the Spanish. Just because someone writes a more or less valid explanation to the pictures and paints a couple of arrows it doesn't prove anything. So now these pictures are supposed to hold the ulitimate prove opposed to every thing else shown on tv? :rolleyes: I'm sorry but I don't buy it.

Please remember that whenever something is published it only shows the agenda of the person behind it. There is no such thing as the ultimate and objective truth.
I agree proof is a bit strong, I'm trying to provide a 'base', which is the pics in this case to let us discuss the mistakes as a football fan.

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Sabry said:

1978 world cup. Argentina vs Sweden I think, the referee whistled the end of the game when the ball was on its way to the goal from a corner kick.

1990s.. Everton vs Liverpool, the ball was heading slowly towards the Liverpool net and it went in, but the referee whistled as it was just crossing the line and ended the game without signalling a goal.

When the time is over, the time is over.. There are no benefits because "its a corner kick". What if the Spaniards score, wouldnt the Koreans complain of awarding extra minutes to play the corker while it wasnt supposed to be ?

As I said, you want the game to go your way and most of you have no clue about the rules of the game.

One claims "shirt pulling is okay" and the other says "if the time is over, if its a corner kick you must allow them to play it". This has got to be the poorest arguments ever.
Your just so f$%ken wise aren't you? Calling us ignorant of the game! You want to talk rules of the game. The Korean goalie started moving before Joaquim kicked the ball!!!!! That should have been retaken. Oh yes, but then again you'll argue that Joaquim, took a delay step. Everyone does it and it's never called. In fact it's accepted by referee's. However, a goalie moving off his line, is disallowable. Besides, you can argue all you want about the first goal. But the second one by Morientes was a goal. I've seen the replay over and over again. The Korean keeper rushes over to the header by Morientes, but it goes in. Even with the whistle he had no chance. Morientes was perfectly placed. To me that's a goal. So stop with your condescending crap, like your the only one that knows the rules of the game! It's tiring and bull****!

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Sabry let me rephrase the question

why didnt italia get a PK on every corner

there was pulling, there was tugging = INFRINGMENTS

so where were our PK's?

Now then....there was no chance of this happening and it didnt.

BUT HEY, if everything will be whislted, why owuldnt that be whistled, and while we are on the subject.

I NEver made on rasict comment, i never insulted thier culture, or their players.
i praised thier coach as the best of the WC
I think they dont need the help, but the fact that they get it and still celebrate a "stolen" win like it was real pisses me off.

and the fact that my tam got robbed 2 goals vs Croatia, 1 goal agaisnt Mexico and a one on one agaisnt Kore, not to mention a horrible booking, resulting in a red.

SO YES I AM PISSED....AND RIGHTLY SO!

Lav

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Lav said:
Sabry let me rephrase the question

why didnt italia get a PK on every corner

there was pulling, there was tugging = INFRINGMENTS

so where were our PK's?

Now then....there was no chance of this happening and it didnt.

Lav
My humble opinion is the Panucci PK is directly linked to the play, you can see Coco (?) pushed another Korea player but the call was given against Panucci because he prevent the Korean from getting the ball while pulling shirt or not, the other Korean was near the ball.

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
Hey, Joaquin's cross crossed the line in MID AIR not when he first crossed the ball, look at his position when he first crossed, he is damn near the line, there is no way in hell that he can bend the ball towards Morientes's head from that position without it crossing the line, no, not even Beckham can do that. So yes, it DID cross the line. ;)

1 - 20 of 90 Posts