Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The "news" of Hasselbaink missing EURO2000 (YES!!!! :) :)) completely overshadowed the news Konterman will play for the Rangers next year. There he will be the fourth Dutchmen, because Mols, Numan and vBronkhorst are already there. Good luck Bert!

D

·
0 Posts
A resemblance of Barcelona don't you think?

I think it was for 15 million gulden. Who's next to leave troubled Feyenoord?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Man, this is a major blow to Feyenoord. Who's going to take Konterman's place, De Haan? Paauwe? Feyenoord needs to stop going nuts and buying these 15 year old prospects from Sweden and Australia and instead concentrate on keeping their current stars. Word is that Cruz is leaving as well, things don't seem to be sitting well in Rotterdam...which is all the better for PSV fans like myself :)
Oh, and Rangers should just get it over with and enter the Dutch League. Surely it would be more interesting than seeing them effortlessly destroy those poor Scots :)

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Don't forget Feyenoord have the awesome Polish duo - Dudek & Rzasa. Too bad nobody can pronounciate that last name :) hahahaha

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
rangers sux,one of the worst leagues and teams i know,but yes they got money to sign players and a dutch coach who wants a colony.
all the dutch players in rangers are too good to play in such a bad league.

S

·
0 Posts
Konterman sucks big time.
I'm so happy this 'farmer'is leaving us.

(sorry, I always speak in we form as I speak about feyenoord cuz it feels like it is my family, btw Fiorentina is my family in law then!)

He has a big mouth that feyenoord is bad and stuff like that. Let's not forget his WHOLE CAREER and his entry to the dutch national team is all BECUZ OF FEYENOORD............

I'm glad he is leaving and as my 'big friend' JOHAN DERKSEN (editor of dutch football magazine Voetbal International) ALREADY SAID: "HE CAN'T EVEN MAKE A SLIDING!!!!!!!"

HE f*ckin' is a defender??!!??!?!?! you should know how to make a tackle then.

I hear Feyenoord wants to sign fellow 'Kangaroo' Stephen Laybutt as his replacement.

Labas, don't forget Zlysek Maltkowski.......
the new deputy for Dudek in stead of Zoetebier.

------------------
ARTEMIO FRANCHI
OUR HEAVEN, YOUR HELL!!
FORZA FIORENTINA!!!!!!!

DE KUIP
OUR HEAVEN, YOUR HELL!!
FORZA FEYENOORD!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Scream_675 (edited 08-06-2000).]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts