Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
winning eleven 7 was great, i loved it but....
playing this game at 3 stars and down by one with 80 minutes up, its is impossible to get the ball back from the oppostion, impossibe. no matter how good ur defence is they always suck in the game, its for some reason impossible to score in league play. gattuso is a better dribbler then totti, honestly its true, its sad, i the speed r1 button does not work, the players go so slowly....im not going to give up on the franchise, but if its not better next edition im going back to fifa

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
someone sounds very angry because they simply arent good enough, practise more, and ull find that it is challenging but very rewarding

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Why is it that everyone nagging about WE9 say it is too hard?

Reduce the difficulty, play with better teams if thats the case because currently you are simply not good enough.

·
Registered
520 Posts
I must admit that Konami did program the game with some "scripting" in it. They scripted it so that the losing team get more chances in the last few minutes of the game. I personally have a lot of problems winning games if I only have a one goal lead because I play the game on 6 stars and the team score a last minute goal 9 games out of 10.

·
Registered
176 Posts
lol wow he plays at 3 stars... i play WE8 in 6 stars and i lose some games but win most....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.