Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was reading on anothe forum that Toure has contracted malaria and was rushed to the hospital. I really hope he gets better. Good luck KOLO

·
Registered
10,819 Posts
:|

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Until it's on arsenal.com, salt pinch.

Mind you it happens all the time with players coming back from Africa.

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
Was it not Babayaro? Heard similar about him.

Correction. Also read a report about this. Says he may miss the start of the season because of it. Can also flare up again at anytime. Not needed.

·
소원을 말해봐
5,413 Posts
senderos and gallas in cb? hmm. guess it could work as it did last season when toure got injured against Milan.

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
man im sick of senderos being our back up cb, just not good enough, he costs us goals without a doubt, 4th choice id be fine with but we really need a new defender.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So right now, Toure, Eduardo, Rosicky and Song will all be missing when the season starts :(.
Forget about how many games he's going to miss, just pray the poor guy gets better, malaria can kill.

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
I whish Kolo all the best and a very speedy recovery!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Until it's on arsenal.com, salt pinch.

Mind you it happens all the time with players coming back from Africa.
Over a day later and it still isn't on arsenal.com, not even mentioned by Wenger when discussing Eduardo's injury and you'd think something as serious as malaria would crop up then.

It's crap.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Meanwhile Arsenal refused to comment yesterday on reports that Kolo Toure has contracted a mild form of malaria. Toure is in Austria with Arsenal for their pre-season tour but failed to feature on Tuesday against Hungarian side Szombathely Haladas. It is understood he complained of tiredness and dizziness and was taken to a hospital in Vienna. His condition is not thought to be serious.

Sounds more like flu than anything.

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
The dreaded "MAN-FLU"!!!!!

·
소원을 말해봐
5,413 Posts

malaria my ass. the sun is a load of shit.

whats with his hair, he looks like ... :S

1 - 16 of 16 Posts