Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this weekend teher were mu-scouts in anderlecht for koller. anybody heard anything about this?

------------------
Always trying to be modest. And damn proud of it!

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Well, every big team is reported to have scouts at Andelect games. Juve has had interest in him also. But Man U should by him because he has a great header and is the tallest player going around. With Becks crossing, it shouldn't be hard to score.

------------------
CUG

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Personally, and follow Belgian football closely, I don't think Koller can make it at MUN U. He's good and fysically probably even more impressive as Stam but he needs some more experiance in a big leaque.

He's man for a mid table time like West Ham or Aston Villa.
And the ManU scoutes can't be that impressed anyway because Koller really sucked that match.
But if you have seen Anderecht- Bologna you know what he is worth!
He seems unstopable.
height: 2.07cm
shoesize: 53 ( continental mesure system)

ADRIAAN
_________

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Personally, and follow Belgian football closely, I don't think Koller can make it at MUN U. He's good and fysically probably even more impressive as Stam but he needs some more experiance in a big leaque.

And the ManU scoutes can't be that impressed anyway because Koller really sucked that match.
He seems unstopable.

ADRIAAN
_________

·
Registered
1,502 Posts

He seems unstopable.

ADRIAAN
_________

D

·
0 Posts
Ruud Van Nistelrooij does also not have experience of a big league, assuming we mean, EPL,Serie A, La Liga, to lesser extent Bundesliga, but Man Utd were still going to sign him. And what's more, Koller has scored 30 goals this season, Van Nistelrooij 29, taking into account he's been injured for a while, but Koller could be just as an exciting prospect as Van Nistelrooij.
And about his size, is Koller really that tall, why didn't he play basketball instead?

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
driver x. he did play basketball and didn't start with playing soccer till he was about 18!

------------------
Always trying to be modest. And damn proud of it!

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
a bad player for a bad team looks brilliant to me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts