Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sport-fm radio has reported that the Olympiakos is likey to replace Dusan Bajevic with Ronald Koeman.
I hope this is not the case, now is not the time to replace Bajevic.
The title race isstill wide open, the team needs unity and harmony at this state and not a new coach.

·
Banned
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Olympiakos have dispelled all these rumours and have made the following announcment.
Thumbs up to the Olympiakos management, Dusan will see out the season it seems.
If we do win the title this one will be one of the sweetest of them all.
The team has been very unlucky this year .
We dropped points against AEK, PAOK, Kallithea, Xanthi, Ergotelis and ofi so far and in ALL of those matches we were by far the better team.
The points were dropped due to porr finsishing, bad luck and bad refereeing.
Our team has hit the woodwark 14 times so far this season.
Out home ground has been banned for 6 matches but we are still up there within Striking distance.
Ive said it before , ill say it again, Olympiakos has been playing the best football in the greek league the past month and our luck in front of goal is sure to change sooner or later.
In 2 weeks we play PAO...... it will take a brave man to suggest Rivaldo and company wont go there and give this match one hell of a shake. Never discount Olympiakos . In the last 9 years in 22 matches we have lost only 3 times to PAO.

Heres the official olympiakos announcment

Τον τελευταίο καιρό βλέπουν το φως της δημοσιότητας διάφορα ρεπορτάζ από «έγκυρες» αλλά ωστόσο άγνωστες και… μυστηριώδεις πηγές, σχετικά με θέματα που αφορούν την ΠΑΕ ΟΛΥΜΠΙΑΚΟΣ.

Βρέθηκε, γράφουν, Eλβετός επενδυτής για να αγοράσει την ΠΑΕ. Καλό θα ήταν λοιπόν, αφού τον ξέρουνε, να τον γνωρίσουν και σε εμάς. Θα τους δώσουμε τη νόμιμη προμήθεια, ώστε να λύσουν τα δικά τους οικονομικά προβλήματα.
Σήμερα, νέα και υποτίθεται έγκυρη εφημερίδα αναφέρει και μάλιστα με πρωτοσέλιδο δημοσίευμα της, ότι «ο Ολυμπιακός μιλάει με Κούμαν, προκειμένου να αντικαταστήσει τον προπονητή του».

Κύριοι Δημοσιογράφοι και Εκδότες,
Με τέτοιου είδους δημοσιεύματα, κακό στον εαυτό σας κάνετε, καταφέρνοντας καίρια χτυπήματα στη δική σας αξιοπιστία. Οι αναγνώστες μπορούν και να κρίνουν και να καταλάβουν τί ακριβώς επιδιώκετε, σε μια εποχή που θεωρείται «in», η με κάθε τρόπο πρόκληση φθοράς στον Ολυμπιακό. Ο ΟΛΥΜΠΙΑΚΟΣ ούτε πουλιέται, - μπορεί άλλες ΠΑΕ να έχουν προταθεί προς πώληση αντί 30 δισεκατομμυρίων δραχμών, αλλά δεν βρέθηκε αγοραστής- ούτε προπονητή ψάχνει, γιατί έχει.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
I guess it's fair enough not to replace kermit, but I'd be pretty suprised if he's still there come August. Especially after his antics at the airport after the game. :rollani:

Btw what's the thing with the swiss wanting to take over OSFP?????

·
Registered
468 Posts
The swiss wanting to take us over?

I'd also be surprised if Bajevic is there beyond July. I think he'll get the bullet at the end of the season unless we do something spectacular in the last 7 games and we win th cup final 10-0 or something.

·
Banned
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Marcus, if Dusan wins the double he will be staying . Kokkalis has gone on record saying that at the end of this season Olympiakos will be making signings to renew the team.
I have a feeling they have singled out a few young players from the Greek league .
I have faith in Bajevic, the title race has a long way to go. Any of the 3 teams can win it . AEK may falter against a smaller team where you least expect it as can PAO.
Just havea look at the bottom of the table how many teams are fighting for survival.
PAO have played their tsirakia , last weeks match at Kallithea was another farce. They have Ofi last round which is a match they will be gifted but in between that match they have some very tough games including Olympiakos and PAOK.
If PAOK play to win this match they will win it.
The main thing now is that we dont drop any more points. Im still very confident wewill win the title, we have been playing good football.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts