Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Oscar Fernandez

Votes: 6 54.5%
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
16,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since they're the candidates for replacing Koeman, let's talk about these guys then...

Oscar Fernandez was our coach before and lost the ridiculous loss against Real Madrid with 1-5 but later did won at Mallorca on Son Moix/Ono Estadí with 0-2 which is a great result. The defence was topnotch that game. Oscar now is leading Valencia Mestalla up to Segunda B and are 2nds with a very young squad. Big valencianista from the city.

Mauricio Pellegrino is very inexperienced and are managing Valencia Cadete B. He is a legend though and a great leader from the old times with 2 CL-finals, UEFA-cup and 2 leagues. Is also a big valencianista.

·
semi-retired
18,579 Posts
I seriously think we should wait another game and face Osasuna at the Mestalla. The team might perform under that much pressure as we always do (the Copa and big La Liga games are an example) and then we all know we can handle Barcelona at the Camp Nou (I don't know how the fcuk that happens, but it happens).

But if Koeman had to go tonight, Fernandes would be the safer choice. I love Pellegrino, but now is not the time to be taking risks.

·
Registered
14,154 Posts
We won't perform.

Oscar please. Oh and Koeman should get his head chopped off on his way out, I'll volunteer I got the blood in me.:D

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Mauricio would be quite a chance since he has no experience what so ever, but in our situation you need to gamble. Mauricio might be the man who could receive some respect.

·
Registered
14,154 Posts
Agreed

But the players like Oscar (it's obvious after our win vs Mallorca).
We need someone with strength (Mauricio) and experience (Oscar is more experienced).

Either would be a better option than Koeman.

·
Registered
10,282 Posts
Mestalla, Koeman can't get us 6-7 points..we have the worst home record in whole Primera i think...why give him another chance, if we lose we got Barca after that so...

Anyway, Fernández will be replacing him probably, there's some shit wrong with Pellegrino coaching stuff...

·
Defunct
23,352 Posts
Are they still in this meeting? Gosh.

To the QQ crowd I will say this. Firing QQ wasn't a mistake purely because Koeman was worse. If you wanted to demonstrate that no matter how bad you are you can always get worse, fine you win. But Koeman was just a colossal mistake that doesn't make QQ look any better than he was.

Btw Cuper is on the brink of being fired from Parma for driving them to relegation, I bet he could pick up right where Koeman left off. :D

·
semi-retired
18,579 Posts
I'm not talking about Koeman for rest of the season, if we had it that way, we're definitely get relegated. What I meant was under the circumstances which will be bigger pressure than our Copa final, we might actually get something out of it. Then we have Barcelona and I trust Koeman with than one than I do with Fernandez, because he has shown he knows how to handle them.

With Fernandez we lost 1-5 at home against Real Madrid and a couple of seasons or so back I think we lost 1-3 to Barcelona when he temporarily took over. He's clearly better than Koeman in small matches like the one against Mallorca so I'll put him in charge after the Barca game.

Regardless of what I said, I think we should fire Koeman if we draw or lose against Osasuna. Unless ofcourse if the table says that all our relegation buddies lost and we drew in the next match, then I'd keep him for the Barcelona match before killing him myself personally.

·
Registered
14,154 Posts
No thanks if we lose or draw against Mallorca we're def relegated cause we won't get points from barca if koeman is fired after the osasuna game.

Get Oscar now, win Osasuna and we'll be fine.

·
Registered
10,282 Posts
Personally, i wouldn't risk having Koeman around, the next match is one of the only matches left that we can be considered favourites, i wouldn't risk an so called "easy" match with Koeman in charge cause if we would lose, God be with Koeman's children...

·
Registered
775 Posts
Nieoficjalnie: Koeman, Bakero i Ruiz zwolnieni.

Choć oficjalny komunikat z zebrania zarządu ma pojawić się po godzinie 18., na stronie internetowej lokalnego dziennika Levante - EMV już teraz pojawiła się informacja, że Ronald Koeman został zwolniony z posady trenera klubu. Razem z nim odejdą: jego asystent Jose Bakero, dyrektor sportowy Miguel Ruiz oraz sekretarz techniczny - Antonio Fernandez. Tymczasowym następcą Holendra będzie dotychczasowy delegat klubu i były piłkarz Valencii - Salvador González Marco "Voro". Pozostaje nam czekać na oficjalne potwierdzenie tych doniesień

anyone know Voro? before defender can be our coach. its neofficialy

·
semi-retired
18,579 Posts
Here's a translation:

Valencia dismisses Koeman!

The board of directors of Valencia CF has decided to dismiss Ronald Koeman as coach of Valencia, while Salvador Gonzalez Framework, 'Voro' (representing the club and ex-mythical central 90s), is the election to become the new Valencia coach until the end of the season. El club también ha decidido despedir a Miguel Ángel Ruiz ya su ayudante Antonio Fernández como 'jefes' de la dirección deportiva, por lo que Juan Sánchez, hasta ahora miembro de la secretaría técnica, puede asumir las riendas de la dirección deportiva del club. The club has also decided to dismiss Miguel Angel Ruiz and his assistant Antonio Fernandez 'heads' of the sport address, so Juan Sanchez, until now a member of the technical secretariat, could assume the reins of leadership sporting club. Junto a Koeman también han sido despedidos sus ayudantes Toni Bruins Slot y Jose Mari Bakero. Along with Koeman also have been dismissed his aides Toni Bruins Slot and Jose Mari Bakero.

Según fuentes del Valencia, que no precisaron los detalles del orden del día de la reunión que ha comenzado a las 18 horas, a su conclusión se ofrecerá una rueda de prensa en la que se informará de los acuerdos alcanzados. According to sources at the Valencia, which did not require the details of the agenda of the meeting which started at 18 pm at its conclusion will give a press conference in which they will report the agreements reached.

En las oficinas del Valencia están reunidos desde las once de la mañana el presidente del club, Agustín Morera, el vicepresidente deportivo, Rafael Salom, el consejero delegado Jesús Wollstein y el responsable de los servicios jurídicos y secretario del consejo de administración del club, José Pastor. At offices of Valencia are collected from eleven o'clock president of the club, Agustin Morera, vice president of sports, Rafael Salom, the CEO Jesus Wollstein and responsible for legal services and secretary of the board of directors of the club, Jose Shepherd.

Posteriormente, se sumó a la reunión Salvador González "Voro", actual delegado del equipo y ex jugador del club valenciano. Later, joined the reunion Salvador Gonzalez 'Voro' current delegate team player and former club Valencia.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Voro? Wait I'll get you a pic :D

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.