Xtratime Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
67,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shirt Coat Product Human Gesture

9th in La Liga is bad obviously..and 2 bad defeats in the CL.

·
Registered
67,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ole yes, Allegri no. juve kept Pirlo all season, no way they sack Allegri midseason. Moreover Allegri would be an expensive sacking, too...

Reactions: Inácio

·
Registered
41,241 Posts
It's a disgrace that Koeman got this job in the first place. Nothing on his track record suggested that he was cut out for the task. Really could've put all XT members in a raffle and let the winner pick a manager. Couldn't have done much worse than the board of directors at Barca.

·
MVP
9,123 Posts
Ole and Allegri next on the chopping block
Allegri's definitely not on the chopping block. Unless he starts shit talking the management which I doubt he will do.

Koeman sacking is quite overdue. I mean losing to Real Madrid side in el Clasico is one thing...losing to a little Madrid side in Rayo Vallecano is another thing lol

However, there are waaaay deeper issue at Barca than simply not playing well, especially in the finance reconciliation department. Also La Masia is not the La Masia it once was churning out world Champs left right and center.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

·
*the drum drum*
43,476 Posts
You say that, but if Juve don’t end up improving by a big margin, Allegri is a goner.

So of the big clubs, I’d still consider him one of the next to go.

Note - Arsenal aren’t a big club, nor are Tottenham.

·
Registered
Valencia CF
318 Posts
One
It's a disgrace that Koeman got this job in the first place. Nothing on his track record suggested that he was cut out for the task. Really could've put all XT members in a raffle and let the winner pick a manager. Couldn't have done much worse than the board of directors at Barca.
He's got red flags throughout his career.

Terrible coach and man manager.

·
Registered
67,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Funny how football works, if that donkey Dest scores 2 sitters against Real and Rayo, Koeman might still be in his place. Though playing Dest is his fault to begin with tbh..

·
Registered
67,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Barca 1-1 Alaves

After Koeman left

He is hardly the issue, the current players are the problem.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts