Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thursday evening 20:45 live on sbs6 :blind:

Maybe this'll be the game where we'll finally look like a football side. Unfortunately it's come to the point that even Zwolle fancy their chances and who would blame them with people like Greene at the back :irritate:

Supported by 12000 kameraadjes, Bert probably will field a largely unchanged side with de Cler perhaps coming in for Bahia but that isn't completely certain though since he's still suffering from pains.

The team:

Timmer

Fer Greene Hofland Bahia (de Cler)

Landzaat van Bronckhorst
de Guzman Hofs Bruins

Makaay​

Prediction: 2-0 Makaay 2x

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
2-1, your prediction was close in numbers.

Awful display though, watching Feyenoord makes me wonder why the f we're 11th on the rankings.

·
Registered
59,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not blaming him completely but ever since Greene's come back from injury, we've looked shaky at the back. It cannot be a co-incidence. Yesterday too he had his moments.
Definitely becoming more apparent that RKC is the highest level he (and both Koenders) will ever reach.

As for the game, should have led by more after 20 minutes. Not that we played well in that period. In fact it was basically down to van Bronckhorst and Makaay that we had a couple of chances.

After yesterdays game I also fail to see what Landzaat brings to a team. After his decent debut against Groningen, he's gone back to being Mr invisible. I'm not expecting him to put in crunching tackles and act like a Gattuso but what he's shown is far under the level of what you'd expect from an experienced 30 odd cap Oranje international.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Awful, I wonder how it's possible that with such a midfield we suck so much.

Nevertheless, within one year people only remember this 2-1 result. ;)

·
Registered
59,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awful, I wonder how it's possible that with such a midfield we suck so much.
Lack of movement off the ball IMO.

There was a lot more of it in the beginning of the season. Players switched positions too but since winning a couple of games, it seems some players don't think it's necessary anymore, even though we don't have any real wingers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts