Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premier Player
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah well it worked so well in the first half against Pana :rolleyes: so he might try it again:depress:

At least give the guy a chance to win the Pichini and score 20 goals...:)

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
may be it is a typing wrong...:D
but i have a note for u, u don't need to post a new thread to post this point there is a topic for our next game, u can dicuss this there;)

·
Premier Player
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
but i have a note for u, u don't need to post a new thread to post this point there is a topic for our next game, u can dicuss this there
Yeah I forgot about that sorry bro!;) ;)

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Emperor said:
may be it is a typing wrong...:D
but i have a note for u, u don't need to post a new thread to post this point there is a topic for our next game, u can dicuss this there;)
Typping error ? I don't think so

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
never mind broth :);)

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
P_Kluivert said:
At least give the guy a chance to win the Pichini and score 20 goals...:)
Romàrio scored 30 his firstseason and was suspended and injured during the season.:stuckup::D:star:;) :tongue:

·
Premier Player
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes it was great of him to score 30 no doubt...
Just wanna point out to VERY valid points here...

1. Supporting Cast. If Kluivert had that kinda supporting cast Romario had he would score alot more.

2. It´s alot harder to score in todays soccer I mean it´s not even 100 % sure that the winner of the Pichini this year will score 20 goals...(Altough I´m 99,9% sure one Barcelona player wearing #9 will;) )

If u switch teams and put Kluivert in Barca at the time Romario was there I think u would have a picture of Kluivert as your avatar;) ;) :D :D

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Ronaldo scored 35 goals 1996/97. Not very long ago?

Romàrio still has a average of 1 goal per match. I`m sure that he at the age of 36 would score more goals if he played in Barça than Kluivert. Great players doesn`t need back up.

·
Premier Player
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ronaldo scored 35 goals 1996/97. Not very long ago?
Acctually the game has changed alot in 5 years not that it was a great accomplishment but he would not do it in todays football and the La Liga is also way better now then it was in 96/97.

Romàrio still has a average of 1 goal per match
U mean this year?? Well La Liga is the best Liga in the world that´s why it´s harder to score alot here.

I`m sure that he at the age of 36 would score more goals if he played in Barça than Kluivert
If he would then I would eat up my cpu;)

Great players doesn`t need back up.
Agreed! But great back ups HELPS u get more goals no one can argue that...
Kluivert don´t need great players to back him up but like I said it helps....
That was the only thing I was getting at. The fact that having better players as support HELPS u get more goals...

Have fun at the game!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts