·
Registered
1,752 Posts
yes is his dream finish his career at england but still he is fine at barcelona

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh his retirement is still so far. Anyway, what's so good in England. Their Premier Division SUCKS!

·
Registered
5 Posts
barca to sociedad

I dont know if anybody can help me on here, but i am planning a trip to barcelona to watch liverpool play them in the champions league at the end of march. Whilst there i would like to drive to real sociedad to see a match if there is one the following weekend or so and support our one time goal keeper sander westerveld. Does anybody know how long ot takes to drive from barcelona to sociedad and wether it is easy to get tickets to the game. Any help and i will be eternally grateful!

·
Registered
5 Posts
kluivert to liverpool

Kluivert will be a liverpool player in the summer, he is a target of the Liverpool team and is well known over here that he will be joining in the summer! Sorry if this disappoints anybody.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
i don't know how can take drive from barcelona to san sebastian(real sociedad home) 4 5 6 hours i really don't kow but better if you look for san sebastian

·
Registered
7,770 Posts
Re: kluivert to liverpool

liverpoolred said:
Kluivert will be a liverpool player in the summer, he is a target of the Liverpool team and is well known over here that he will be joining in the summer! Sorry if this disappoints anybody.
you think so? I think L'pool plays to defensive for a player like Kluivert, furthermore L'pool has enough strikers and I don't think PK will go to England on short notice.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
It would be extremely stupid for Gaspart to sell Kluivert as he is their best striker. Barca will fall even lower in Liga if they do it. Who are they gonna buy for replacement?
I think it's just bullshït this speculation.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Re: kluivert to liverpool

liverpoolred said:

I think he prefers Arsenal than Liverpool......;) ;) :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts