Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premier Player
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With Van Gaal set to take over Barcelona tonight and Kluivert is on his "want to sell" list he´s rumoured to be going to United for Veron anyone here heard anything about this??
Cheers!:D

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
sounds OK to me. RVN and kluivert play upfront together for holland and bith are world-class players. more importantly it would piss the scousers off.

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Who cares about the Scousers.:rollani:

I was just discussing about this with a couple of my friends on MSN about Kluivert's possible destination now that Van Gaal's arrived.

My bet is that he'll end up in Arsenal since the unners are looking for a striker though I wouln't mind seeing him at United,by any means.;)Fergie's been a long time admirer of this player and who knows if the price is right Kluivert could be prying his trade for us next season.;)

·
Premier Player
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well apparently Barca have put a very low asking price on Kluivert so they will be assured he gets sold.
So United shouldn´t have any problems with that.
If there is a time to get him it´s now when Barca are desperate to meet VG demands.

Fergie's been a long time admirer of this player
He knows football:D That´s why he´s called Sir nowdays;)

I just hope u guys beat out Arsenal for Pat´s services.
I want him to stay at Barca so bad it hurts but IF he leaves United is my first choice where I want him to end up.

Why?
Fergie. He´s just amazing.
Beckham. Imagine Pat meeting those wonderfull crosses with his head.
RVN. Those 2 up here WOW.....

Please beat out the Gunners!

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
P_Kluivert said:
Well apparently Barca have put a very low asking price on Kluivert so they will be assured he gets sold.
So United shouldn´t have any problems with that.
If there is a time to get him it´s now when Barca are desperate to meet VG demands.

He knows football:D That´s why he´s called Sir nowdays;)

I just hope u guys beat out Arsenal for Pat´s services.
I want him to stay at Barca so bad it hurts but IF he leaves United is my first choice where I want him to end up.

Why?
Fergie. He´s just amazing.
Beckham. Imagine Pat meeting those wonderfull crosses with his head.
RVN. Those 2 up here WOW.....

Please beat out the Gunners!
:D :D :D

Only $22million for Kluivert?:eekani:I guess the Barca board are really despearte to get rid of him.;)

Kluivert could end up in Italy with Lazio as well since Van Gaal has stated that he wants Crespo and if thats the case then Kluivert can be used in a part-exchange deal.

Who knows!!!!! but the transfer mongers will be going overboard linking him with every possible club in the world.:rollani:

·
Premier Player
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I´ll tell u this bro he will NEVER EVER EVER EVER go back to Italy he has a contract with Barca so he can just refuse to go to Lazio which he will.

If he doesn´t stay (I still got hope) he will go to England and probably and hopefully Man U....

Now it´s the time to strike if u want Kluivert he´s virtually being given away.....

Please update me if u hear anything about a possible Kluivert to Man U move??
Thanx Cheers!!:D

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
If Kluivert refuses to go to Italy,like you suggest;),then there are only a couple of clubs in England who can afford him.....and thats United and Arsenal.I'd have included Liverpool in the list as well but looks as if they'll be sticking with Anelka.

Kluivert is not only a good striker but also an intelligent footballer.He is strong in the air(which RVN is not) and he can also drop behind and play the role of a creative striker(which he was doing under Rexach).He takes his chances pretty well and is extremely comfortable with the ball on his feet.

It would be nice to see the Dutchman over here but whether it will happen,its hard to say.At the moment have more worries about sorting out the defence than splashing out on a striker.:)

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
just because milan stuffed kluivert around, although kluivert didnt exactley play great, doesnt mean that kluivert wouldnt join a roman club or even a turin club.

Kluivert hasnt mentioned that he likes the EPL in the past, so it wouldnt surprise me if joined Man U or Arsenal. I think Arsenal should go for him as they need him more than Man U. '

Man U should try to get Kluivert and maybe a defender like Reizegar for Veron.

that way you are covering two positions which you need.

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Noooooooo!

Not Kluivert!

Sell Veron, get da money back and buy a defender!

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
CUG, Reiziger for Veron? You're trying to give us the "GOOD" advice here aren't you? How about Reiziger for Thuram. ;)

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
when kluivert joined barca in summer '98 he said that at that time there was only one club in england for him and that was arsenal, however the opportunity to play with ruud and the best midfield in europe might prove to be irresistable.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Kluivert can feck off n'all. We need players who are willing to die for the shirt, not some hanky panky merc who only turns it on for 2 weeks a season. He's a good player but we need the Ruuds, Keanos and Nicky Butts of this world, not another Dwight Yorke.

·
Premier Player
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Liebero: Don´t mean to blast u or anything but I don´t think u have seen that much of Barca this year. Kluivert has been concistent all year not only 2 weeks and he has worked has hard as anybody thos comments u made are just plain wrong.....

·
Registered
775 Posts
No Way
Kluivert is AWFUL MAN

·
Registered
7,770 Posts
RVN said:
No Way
Kluivert is AWFUL MAN
he is? So you know him personally? :rolleyes:

If you were a bit more updated, you would know he has changed, he has matured a lot and now with his wife an kids he won't do anything stupid anymore.

IF Pat will be forced to leave Barcelona, I hope he'll move to Manchester Utd. RVN+PK+Becks+Giggs= Worldclass!! :star:

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
veron is a kik arse player dam it
stupid if you sell him
he just needs to settle in properly
every player needs time to get use to it
its not like its magical and he is a star player as soon as he gets here
you got glimpses of his magical skills to conjure up somethign out of nothing at the start of the season
named the little witch brujita
you know that his father is named bruja and he scored against man utd in the 1968 world club championship?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts