Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
Joined
·
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sport and El Mundo Deportivo say that Barça managers and Rijkaard are tired of Kluviert. Last Monday, he arrived late (again) to the trainment. It's the sixth time in the current season. Kluivert will have to pay 6000 € for his actions (the maximum allowed by the AFE -footballers assotiation-). Besides of being the 6th time in this season, the president already denounced Kluivert's parties in the Barcelona night, known by everyone in the city, as some pubs and discotheques owners have said.

The club have talked already in private with him and lately, after seeing no changes in Kluivert's attitude, in public in a Rijkaard's press conference. Some other "fiesteros" have decreased their level of parties, but Kluviert didn't.

The Barça managers say in private that Kluivert is not worthy in this conditions, and, although they know that they would only get 1,8 million €, the transfer seems to be the best option.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,571 Posts
I'm expecting Vinnie 1983 to do a bit of Kluivert ass licking and blame this on all Barça supporters
 

·
Premier Player
Joined
·
1,269 Posts
Nope Vinnie doesn´t have to but I will.
I don´t blame him one bit I would be sick and tired to be playing for a team that about 80% of the supporters want you out of.
Sure Barcelona plays his salary but it has gotten to a point now were that´s irrelivant he´s just want´s out and I understand him...
 

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
Joined
·
21,026 Posts
P_Kluivert said:
Nope Vinnie doesn´t have to but I will.
I don´t blame him one bit I would be sick and tired to be playing for a team that about 80% of the supporters want you out of.
Sure Barcelona plays his salary but it has gotten to a point now were that´s irrelivant he´s just want´s out and I understand him...
By your response I will assume that you don't have a job and if you do, then I feel sorry for your employeers are you are surley wasting their money.

I can understand that PK might be tired of the club, the managers, the fans and the city, but that does not, in any way, excuse him form his responsabilities. Not much out there excuse from your obligations, especially not the love of night life.

If he wants out, then leave. Simply as that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,571 Posts
Please give me a connection between late night partying and lack of support from fans. If he want's to go he can just say so, no need to act a twat
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,194 Posts
I expected this thread by K4! :D :eek: ;)
Ok... I think kluivert should arrive punctual... but who cares what he makes when he's out??????? If he arrives late, I understand the fine but why shouldn't he have fun? He's 27, should he live as a 60-year-old because he's a footballer?? I think he's a normal guy and he wants to enjoy his life!
I repeat that I agree with the fine... but who has never arrived late? :eek: Do you like parties? :D

Apart this... maybe Kluivert went sleeping at 9 p.m. and newspapers are inventing everything as it often happens... :rolleyes:
 

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
Joined
·
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dalila said:
I expected this thread by K4! :D :eek: ;)
Ok... I think kluivert should arrive punctual... but who cares what he makes when he's out??????? If he arrives late, I understand the fine but why shouldn't he have fun? He's 27, should he live as a 60-year-old because he's a footballer?? I think he's a normal guy and he wants to enjoy his life!
I repeat that I agree with the fine... but who has never arrived late? :eek: Do you like parties? :D

Apart this... maybe Kluivert went sleeping at 9 p.m. and newspapers are inventing everything as it often happens... :rolleyes:
No, I didn't criticized his game lately. I think that he's playing quite well since December, he has scored almost in every match since this month. So I am not criticizing this.

He's 27 and he likes party... just like me, I am young, I love party, but if I have a test, I have to stay at home studying and not "living la vida loca", as a singer that I don't wanna mention said once. He earns 4,5 million € free taxes, don't you think this is reason enough to control his instincts? I think I could. But he seems not to be going out on Monday, he was seen in the day before a match (according to Spanish TV). You can say it's a rumour, perhaps you are right. Let's blame the press. But there is a fact: it's the 6th time in this season he arrived late. That's also a press invention?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,665 Posts
Dalila said:
I expected this thread by K4! :D :eek: ;)
Ok... I think kluivert should arrive punctual... but who cares what he makes when he's out??????? If he arrives late, I understand the fine but why shouldn't he have fun? He's 27, should he live as a 60-year-old because he's a footballer?? I think he's a normal guy and he wants to enjoy his life!
I repeat that I agree with the fine... but who has never arrived late? :eek: Do you like parties? :D

Apart this... maybe Kluivert went sleeping at 9 p.m. and newspapers are inventing everything as it often happens... :rolleyes:
You're proberly one of the worst posters on XT. You lack knowledge about everything when it comes to football. Can't you ever make a decent post? Are you a fan of football or just Kluivert?

Going to sleep at 9.00 pm in Barcelona? The clubbs haven't even opend at that time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,194 Posts
Koeman4 said:
He earns 4,5 million € free taxes, don't you think this is reason enough to control his instincts? I think I could. But he seems not to be going out on Monday, he was seen in the day before a match (according to Spanish TV). You can say it's a rumour, perhaps you are right. Let's blame the press. But there is a fact: it's the 6th time in this season he arrived late. That's also a press invention?
Yeah, he should control the instincts, in fact I can't say anything against the fine. I just think that there are too many rumours...The press is exagerrating IMO. Who cares about his private life if he plays well? He mustn't arrive late (and tired) the next day...
 

·
The Ties That Bind
Joined
·
16,234 Posts
See, this is where total "free agency" (as we call it here in the States) could actually benefit the club. We could just sack him and he'd be without a job, end of story.

Kluivert needs to get his act together if these stories are true. It's a JOB and Barca are his EMPLOYERS. I don't know why they're not warning him and fining him wages.

It sounds like he makes a great husband too. :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,194 Posts
Robban said:
You're proberly one of the worst posters on XT. You lack knowledge about everything when it comes to football. Can't you ever make a decent post? Are you a fan of football or just Kluivert?
I'm a football fan but I don't like who takes football too seriously... I know there are a lot of money involved but I still think it's a game... maybe I'm too young. About the decenty posts, I'll start reading all your posts to have a "decent" model... it's never late to improve.

Going to sleep at 9.00 pm in Barcelona? The clubbs haven't even opend at that time.
I know... :eek: I put an exaggerated time on purpose. :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
460 Posts
Robban said:
You're proberly one of the worst posters on XT. You lack knowledge about everything when it comes to football. Can't you ever make a decent post? Are you a fan of football or just Kluivert?

Going to sleep at 9.00 pm in Barcelona? The clubbs haven't even opend at that time.
everyone here post anything they want so .. if you're a Barça fan you must know (as i'm sure you do) that our main values as a team & community is preserve freedom of mind and respect the rest no matter if we don't like their opinions..that's something we have different from the rest ..the rest = madrid
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
460 Posts
it can be a lie, but i guess we'll never know..Barcelona press use to invent rumours like players comming on so i guess they won't have any problems inventing this stuff about kluivert (plus they would like him out of the team..so they can put a brillaint catalan in his place) ..but that 6 times seems to be a very reliable fact..
and if he is being unprofessional, the fact that many people doesn't support him is not an excuse because he's commited with the club & most of all, with his true fans..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,091 Posts
P_Kluivert said:
Nope Vinnie doesn´t have to but I will.
I don´t blame him one bit I would be sick and tired to be playing for a team that about 80% of the supporters want you out of.
Sure Barcelona plays his salary but it has gotten to a point now were that´s irrelivant he´s just want´s out and I understand him...
If it has gone irrelevant and he wants to go, he should just leave and not promise 25 goals just to get the support back and get his huge paycheck for some more time. And as long as he is being paid he should try to return every bit of it. Its not all about playing on the field but also off the field and on the training ground at least.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,959 Posts
Koeman4 said:
No, I didn't criticized his game lately. I think that he's playing quite well since December, he has scored almost in every match since this month. So I am not criticizing this.

He's 27 and he likes party... just like me, I am young, I love party, but if I have a test, I have to stay at home studying and not "living la vida loca", as a singer that I don't wanna mention said once. He earns 4,5 million € free taxes, don't you think this is reason enough to control his instincts? I think I could. But he seems not to be going out on Monday, he was seen in the day before a match (according to Spanish TV). You can say it's a rumour, perhaps you are right. Let's blame the press. But there is a fact: it's the 6th time in this season he arrived late. That's also a press invention?
Bravo, Koeman! A footballprofi has to obey rules and there's no excuse for his escapades!:yuck:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,959 Posts
Robban said:
You're proberly one of the worst posters on XT. You lack knowledge about everything when it comes to football. Can't you ever make a decent post? Are you a fan of football or just Kluivert?

Going to sleep at 9.00 pm in Barcelona? The clubbs haven't even opend at that time.
And you must be Frank Rijkaard himself, isn't it? If you're interested in quality posts only, perhaps you should give a try to sites, where football professionals are writing!
Dalila never offended anyone here and you must feel to be a real macho to react like you did !:(
 

·
The Ties That Bind
Joined
·
16,234 Posts
Robban said:
You're proberly one of the worst posters on XT. You lack knowledge about everything when it comes to football. Can't you ever make a decent post? Are you a fan of football or just Kluivert?
Who are you, the post police? Lemme guess, you just like pushing around women. Get off her back.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,487 Posts
Dalila said:
I expected this thread by K4! :D :eek: ;)
Ok... I think kluivert should arrive punctual... but who cares what he makes when he's out??????? If he arrives late, I understand the fine but why shouldn't he have fun? He's 27, should he live as a 60-year-old because he's a footballer?? I think he's a normal guy and he wants to enjoy his life!
I repeat that I agree with the fine... but who has never arrived late? :eek: Do you like parties? :D

Apart this... maybe Kluivert went sleeping at 9 p.m. and newspapers are inventing everything as it often happens... :rolleyes:
Nah, I think we all could expect some more professional behaviour of him! He is young, he should be able to enjoy life as other 27-year old persons do - but only as long as he concentrates on his job and only as long as his performances allow that. Pat earns so much money there, the club has the right to expect something from him.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,487 Posts
Robban said:
You're proberly one of the worst posters on XT. You lack knowledge about everything when it comes to football. Can't you ever make a decent post? Are you a fan of football or just Kluivert?

Going to sleep at 9.00 pm in Barcelona? The clubbs haven't even opend at that time.
Very unfair post you made! Everyone is allowed to post what he/she likes to. If you have problems with that, you could ignore that.... ;) There´s no reason to get personal here - to a person you obviously do not know very good.
About that "Club-thing": he should go to clubs if he loves to do that. He is 27 and people in that age do that, its normal.
BUT: he should do at the weekends, when the matches are played. And not in the week when he knows he has to be concentrated for a training next day!
I am also 27 , I also like to go out and have parties.... But I know when I can myself allow that and when I cant!
 
1 - 20 of 102 Posts
Top