Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nir Klinger has been officially declared as the coach for next season as expected, he will replace Levin.
What do u think?

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
I think it was already time for Nir Levin to leave the club he did what he could and he won the State Cup with merits but we needed a new coach. Nir Klinger was a legendary player but you guys think there is a huge gap between coach Beitar Beersheva and coaching Maccabi Tel-Aviv?

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Yeah, there are some huge gaps between a small club from Be'er Sheva with no fans and one of the biggest clubs in Israel with plenty of stress to cope with. I don't think Klinger would do very well to be honest, it was a move rather to please the fans, but I highly doubt that Klinger is the man to supply the demands at Maccabi. Kinda like the time Beitar appointed Ohana, a great past player, but the wrong coach for a big club...

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
It would be interesting to see how Klinger can handle the move from Beitar Beer Sheva to Maccabi Tel Aviv. Right now Levin built a good core of young players in Maccabi, will Klinger make use of it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts