Xtratime Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Canonized
38,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My worst dreams hafve been confirmed. We will have to tolerate Kleberson in this team.
t's claer taht Felipao will want to DEFEND against TURKEY:eek: :devil: :devil: :eek: :eek: :eek:

What a kunt!

WE NEED VAMPETA IN URGENTLY IN THIS TEAM!!!! KLEBERSON PHUCK OFF!:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :fero: :fero: :fero:

· Canonized
38,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Garincha,
Yes i have seen Klebrson play a couple of times.....specially last year in the Brasileirao.

Vampeta is much better than him, and even FELIPAO (you like him, i don't) said : " Vampeta comes out more to the game, that is why i'll be putting Kleberson". If Felipao din't have an insecurity in Kleberson he would have not called Vampeta for the world cup, and you know that Garrincha.

Watch Fabricio from COrinthians play and you'll see a better player than Vampeta, Kleberson, G. Silva and Emerson all put together. If he had showed up say in September last year, Kleberson would not be in Malaysia right now!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.