Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First he was moving to Corinthians, then he was still moving, then the deal was getting closer.... then Ferguson welcomed him back and he's just played his comeback game for the reserves.

I'd love for Kleberson to stay at United, if he could find his form.

I'm struggling to see what his problem is, literally thousands of Brazilians could only dream of playing for Manchester United.

He's here with his 14 year old wife, presumably some of his family... Queiroz speaks portuguese as well as cRon7.

He's getting a handsome amount of money each week and yet he still hasn't been able to hold down a place in the first team.

He'll be 26 in June, so hardly a kid any more - he absolutely MUST impress the remainder of this season if he's given the chance to.

I don't know why but despite his poor performances during his stay in Manchester, I always hold some vague hope in the back of my mind that he'll make it.

What do you think will happen with him come the summer? :(

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Flop.........get rid of him.

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
ive always like him even in the games ive seen him play ive liked him, but ever time it looked like he wud start in the prem he got injured, i hope he stays

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
he's pony, a few goof performances in the WC does not make a great player.

ship him out and bring in Scott Parker, you won't regret it. :shades:

·
Registered
239 Posts
i say we sell, if it can get us some of what we paid for him. I think he's been very unfortunate with injuries, but if he can get us an few extra quid to spend on someone like frey or rosicky, then he expendable. Not sure how many clubs would be willing to pay good money for him though....

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
He has talent and ability, he needs to find a starting position in a steady system. Hes too much talent to sell for measly £1 million, keep him and try and make use of him.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Only performs when the sun shines. Not good enough.

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes his wife is 13 or 14, to add further complication to things his father in law is also his agent!

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
his wife is not that young, she was 14 or 15 when he signed so now she is probably 16 or 17 so Kleberson is now not breaking the law every time he has a bit.

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
rapid said:
WTF!?! hes a child molester as well??! :dazed:
1 year before joining United he had agreed a move to Leeds, remember? well he changed his mind at the last minute, because he knew she wouldnt of been able to come with him to England because she was only 15, one year later he moves to United :moan:

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Keep him... it wont do us any harm. The guy has the potential, just needs to lose the injuries.

P.S.- His Mrs. is 17, not 13! ;)

·
Registered
293 Posts
Sell him. He is just like another Forlan.

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
lol, I don't know if you're aware... but Forlan is one of Spain's most sought after goals scorers now.

I really want to see Kleberson make it, he was instrumental in Brazil's world cup success. He's highly revered by team mate Kaka who can't understand what's keeping him out of the first 11.

He just needs some confidence and a run of starts in the first team, just like Forlan.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts