Xtratime Community banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
well lecce was not relegated,but there economy is not that good so it seems like he's leaving the club after all,i don't know if he was loaned from monaco or not but it seems that he's leaving:(,hopefully to another italian club!

klabbe said in an interview that he wanna stay in italy and play football in serie A.ingesson as a defender has been a major success but plz don't take any more freekicks.

A

·
0 Posts
I also want Klabbe to stay in Serie A. I've always liked him, and we don't have that many players in serie a.

I believe Klabbe played for Marsellie ;)

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
This player is made for the EPL.I really would like to see him play for a team in the EPL.No technique whatsoever but the man is a hardworker and that is his job.In Italy there´s more those classy players and I´m amazed that he have been doing so great there.Think about how he would do in the EPL :eekani:

Steven Gerrard screw you here comes Klas Ingesson!!!:D:rollani:

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
i actually think he played in the epl a few years ago,for sheffield wednesday i think?but he never made it and instead joined bari.but i agree he's made for the EPL!

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Klas Ingesson has retired from professional football 33 years old.he will instead spend more time with his family and play for some div 5 club.Ingesson managed to play in 6 diffrent leagues during his career but had his best spell when he played for Bologna.he made 57 cups for sweden and played in both euro 1992 and wc 1994.

thank you Klabbe and good luck!

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
A dedication post

Klas Ingesson have had the big unfortune to play the most unappricitated position since he started playing football.I see some big resemblings between him and Benoit Cauet.The both are very bad when it comes to technical skills but most people don´t understand that it isn´t their job to make those fancy dribbles and bicycle kicks.

There was a time I really couldn´t stand Klas Ingesson.It was when I didn´t see the brilliance of defensive midfielders.My dad fooled me to believe that Klas was one of the worst players to have ever played for the NT.My dad really can´t stand Klas Ingesson and that is mainly because he doesn´t have that tactical mind that I have :stuckup:
I started to watch him play more and started to appriciate the position defensive midfielder and got to see that he is one of the best ballwinners in the world.The sad part is that the ballwinners are the players that gets the most hated by the fans because they aren´t able to pass as good as the playmakers :rollani:
I for once adores the ballwinners nowadays after have watched Cauet for several years playing for Inter.

Klas Ingesson have been in the shadow of Stefan Schwarz in Sweden and while Schwarz have been a hero,Ingesson have been the bashing target number one.I have also bashed him.I didn´t understand how he could be so popular in Italy.Now I know.

It´s a sad thing to hear that he is quiting football since he atleast could have played for 2-3 years more on top level.Every club in Italy he have been to he has succeeded.Not many players are able to do that and that is because he does his job,working his a$$ off every match but still gets critizised here in Sweden.It really is pathetic and I would have hoped he would ended up in a Swedish club and kicked some butt and silienced these critics but sadly enough that didn´t happen :cry:

:star: Klas Ingesson the unappriciated hero!! :star:

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
WHY?! :cry::crybaby:::sigh:
Oki, I know why :D But still WHY?! :scream::cry:
I'll miss him, he was one of those players that with his fighting face went straight to a football fans heart :heart::proud:
I'll never forget his long runs on the flanks and his bonecrushing tackles :crazy:
RIP Klabbe :frownani:

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Yeah there ain't much glory in the defensive midfield position. Ingesson was excellent at it, and contrary to popular belief he actually developed decent technical skills after all his years in Serie A.
Few people understand the tactical aspect of the game, and that's why players like Ingesson always get bashed. Recently, it's been Daniel Andersson that have been suffering with this.
It's a shame Ingesson never got the recognition he deserved, but he should be pleased anyway with his great career.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts