Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
klas ingesson from bologna is ready to sign for olympique marseille.
he said yes today and will probababy sign soon.
also kennet andersson can be sold,not to arsenal to fiorentina,who is looking for an replacement for batistuta.
personally i think this is negative for bologna who is losing good players all the time,the club was a middle club in serie A for many years,this year they were fighting for relegation and many players are set to leave.
but andersson to fiorentina,don't think so he's alredy 33 and not a great replacement for batistuta......

D

·
0 Posts
I agree, don't expect as much goals from Kennet Andersson as from Gabriel Batistuta.
The commentator in the match against Italy said Kennet Andersson ahs some kind of grudge, what that means, against Italy and doesn't want to play in Serie A anymore, so he could possibly moving to the Premier League.
It wouldn't be good for Arsenal if they signed him, but an idiot like Arsene Wenger probably would anyway, just like he accepted Davor Suker to come.

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
"Klabbe"

said in an interview that he was badly treated by bologna. He just didn't want to stay anymore.
According to him bologna president Giuseppe Gazzoni said that ingesson could stay, but he would be sitting with the spectators. So now he is going to marsielle.
Andersson maybe should start thinkin' of give up football, sure, he has been one of the best swedish players in all time but he has past the glamorous 30's, perhaps...
I think bologna is doing a big misstake by selling players like ingesseon, andersson and paramatti, i don't think a younger team will help, but how knows...

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ingesson goes on loan to lecce from marseille...that mean he's back in italy AGAIN!
justa after 6 months something..why did marseille get him if they now are sending him on loan after a few months?

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
I didn´t see this coming.he´s like 32 or soemthing and they loan him out.Just sell him if they don´t want him.

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Now that's a midfielder we would need in the NT, at least at the flank :)
Or why not at the left fullback position :happy:
He has great defensive qualities :D

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
IMO he did a pretty good job in Bologna last season so I don´t understand why he left in the first place but now it seems he´s going back to my favourite league again, so let´s see if he´ll be a success or a total failure:D

·
Registered
16,377 Posts
First Bologna, then Marseille, now Lecce :) what's next? Real Madrid? :eek: I mean, Dynamo Dresden? ;)

And the guy is 32. Doesn't sound like someone that is good enough for Sweden.

Aren't you guys all about throwing out the old guys?

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
today i read that ingesson said like this:
"i will finnish my career with lecce,they needed an player just like me and i like it in italy"

he was dissapointed in france and never liked marseille.
look like this will be an long loan,if he finnsigh his career in italy like he said,we will never see him return to sweden and play for hmmm....(DIF)

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Orange :cool:
Sure I think that we need some new and younger players into the swedish NT, but Ingesson is actually the one player I could think of playing for Sweden, but of course he's getting old, but I think he would last for the WC2002, I mean if you managed to play for Marsielle, you sure can play for the NT :rolleyes:
Here's my Plz oldies come back list:

1. Per Zetterberg :star:
2. Klass Klabbe Ingesson :strong:
3. Thomas Ravelli :D:rolleyes::D (I can dream, can't I?)

My Sack oldies very fast list:

1. Håkan Mild :yuck::yuck::yuck:
2. Kennet Andersson :yuck:

·
Administrator
53,112 Posts
if you think after this is not a big suprise no player last so long in marseille. maybe not a player for the future but 32 is not that old..why wouldnt he play in the nt..is not exactly that the current players isnt irreplaceble.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
what about håkan mild:rolleyes:
you forgot to mention the one and only magnus"turbo"svennson

·
Registered
16,377 Posts
Magnus Svensson was FANTASTIC when he played for Viking, and to my knowledge he is just getting better and better in Brøndby. Give him one more chance and I think he will prove to be a vital player to the swedish team. ;)

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
This almost legendary player was warming the bench for Marsielle during his time there. But since the move to Lecce things are starting to look brighter :excited:
After his game against Roma former Roma coach Nisse Liedholm praised his contribution for Lecce.
Ingesson himself tries to quitet down his part and says that all the midfielders were good that match.
He also says that he can do a lot better.
I mean a player that is ranked on the upper half of serie A can't be a crap player.
If I recall it right he has turned down anything that has to do with the NT. He was halfway in the Euro2000 squad, but was left out and had to watch everything from the commentators stand :sigh:
My question to you guys to discuss:

Is Ingesson ready for the NT again?
And is there space for him, who's position could he take?

Remember, just a suggestion, but in my opinion a player that can play good in serie A deserves to play for the NT :)

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Klabbe is a great player BUT I think we should keep working with the current staff, D.Andersson,S.Schwartz,J.Mjällby,T.Linderoth and K.Källström.
IF Klabbe would have been in the Euro200 squad, which is still a mystery why he wasnt with the absent of Svarre, he should have been into the squad now...but thats not the case and Klabbe have to keep on wathing the ntaional team on his tv... :D
Anyone knows where Klabbe will go after the season?
He's just on a loan to Lecce so he might leave them?

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Wakky,Ingessson wouldn´t take up a place for Källström since they don´t even play at the same position.Källström is a playmaker and Ingesson a defensive midfielder.It would be hilarious to see Ingesson play as a plymaker sine he can´t pass or dribble :D....But he´s one hell of a good defensive midfielder but we don´t need him.Period.

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Jimmy, in a 4-2-3-1 formation he would play at the same position as Källström. Not as a playmaker offcourse but at the same position.

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
If he plays the same position then Ingesson would play as a playmaker since that is what Källström is.it´s not Ingesson who would take up a place for Källström.It would be Ljungberg and Zetterberg.Not a hardworker that has no sense of playmaking at all.It´s like saying that Davids takes up a place for Zidane in Juve.There are two totally different positions they are playing.If the now use a 4-3-2-1 formation Källström would play where you have put two since that´s where he belong.An offensive playmaker plasy just behind the striker or strikers.But we really don´t just use one striker either if we have a full squad.Then we would see Larsson and one more striker play.Hopefully Osmanovski but I doubt it.Sweden plays kind of like a diamond forjmation which involves with one right midfieder,left midfielder,a ballwinner and a playmaker.Where do you see Ingesson take Källströms poisiton in a diamond formation?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts