Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Thoughts?

Well at least they've got rid of the red blocks on the back of the home shirt :D The away kit looks alright. Green of the city Rotterdam but I reckon there could have been even more green :cool:

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
I still think the away one with the 50% green and 50% white is the best over the last few years, really liked that one!

·
Registered
40,672 Posts
Don't like it and probably won't buy it this year. Only improvement is the 'kraag' cause to be honest the home shirt looks like it's from the 70's or something. As for the away shirt, nothing can beat this years and this one is one of the worst in recent years.

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
I think the collar sucks the home jersey looks horrible because of it and the black thingy in the mid ruins it even more. (it might be Goor showing it that worsens the effect on me)

The away kit looks nice but reminds me of a German team too much (cant think of which one I mean, wolfsburg hannover or bremen, or a combination of those) And oh.. I say NO to more GREEN. So Im glad its less than 2 seasons ago.

All in all - :thmbdown: But I never really buy jerseys anyway unless they're good enough to show up with on the beach ;)

Hrvatino everyone complains about the letters really, it beats me how they fail to listen to the fans.

·
Registered
40,672 Posts
That's why the collar (thanks for reminding BTW) is always supposed to be up :shades: ;)

As for the German teams, Wolfsburg, Gladbach, Bremen, take your pick from the lot, ze Germans love their green.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts