Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not been on this forum for a long time, but I can allready after a few days see who has a Lazio-heart. Kissing enemies asses on some other forum is not a thing a laziale should do.
Maybe moderators will kick my ass after this post, but this is only my opinion, and nobody can change that. We have been manipulated by juventus the whole season, and now what. We go to their forum and make love to them, tell them that they are great and so on
Come on laziali show some laziopower now, we need real fans. I dont wanna have anything to do with corrupt cheaters. Salute to all real laziale, the ones who care about the team and the ones who dislike our and the leagues enemy
If moderators kick me after this post I understand why, but I don´t agree

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
boyo, the ones I am reffering to will recognize themselves in my post

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
37,970 Posts
Hey, there is a lot of asskissing going on by some people, you
are right not to mention any names as they are easy offended.
Just look at the reactions I got at the Juve forum when I called
someone 'leccaculo'.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Just because you don't like a certain team, is it really necessary to hate their fans? If so, then you take this way too seriously. Grow up, weiner-boy!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Daeone, "Sono Roberto Mancini, vieni a Formello che ti spacco il culo", if you don't understand get a dictionary!!

Mancini, are you my other twin?

Too bad you didn't get to read my post entitled "THE juve FAN", it was deleted for some reason, and it wasn't that bad either!!!

------------------
LAZIO E BASTA

·
Registered
330 Posts
GREAT POST MANCINI!!!!!!!
There is no room for asskissing,exspecially
when it has to do with rube fans!!!!!
(forget about the roma fans,their practically
inexistent!)

juve LADRONA
moggi BASTARDO

------------------
SEMPRE E SOLO FORZA LAZIO

·
37,970 Posts
"Barbarians"? Oltre-la-morte, it seems YOU are the one doing the name calling!!

You obviously understand that calling someone a name can be used instead of an argument in certain situations (if not then why did you call us "barbarians"?), but for some reason you don't want to extend the same courtesy to us... thats a bit 'hypocritical' wouldn't you say.

Oops, there I go again with the name calling... shame on me. :)

[This message has been edited by Boyo (edited 12-05-2000).]

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Sorry Cecco, don't need the dictionary and for the record you can kiss my ass!

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The only talking that matters is the talking the teams do on the field in their play. Words are only words. Being polite is not ass kissing; it is being civilized. Calling names means one can't support a valid argument and must,thus, resort to name calling. How old are some of you? Rome truly has fallen to barbarians!

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
It seems some of you are only supporting a team to talk crap about other teams. The love for your own team should always be stronger than the hate for another. Talking about "enemies" n stuff, what freakin enemies?????. Think about that y'all.

------------------
SEMPRE VIOLA!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oltre-la-morte: another great post! (did read your posts under the topic "Eriksson OUT!" a minute ago). From now on you're my mentor at this forum. Go on like that! =)

I also agree with daeone and ST. Why does it have to be so much hate in football? It's a mother BEAUTIFUL game! Feeling love for it would be enough.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Eh..I think the "barbarians" part was metaphorical. A rather good one too...
Well, whatever.

------------------
SEMPRE VIOLA!

·
37,970 Posts
Well, duh... of course 'barbarians'was meant metaphorical!!

How did you think 'asskisser' was meant???

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Is congratulating a team of winning a form of "ass-kissing"? If you think so, please tell me why.. I would like to know.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Is congratulating a team of winning a form of "ass-kissing"? If you think so, please tell me why.. I would like to know.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Oltre,what the hell is wrong with you?
"Rome has fallen to the barbarians",Get
yourself another penny and buy yourself some
bleech,soap wouldn't be enough!!!!!
I hope your not from Rome,otherwise you would be a great disgrace to that GREAT CITY!!

------------------
SEMPRE E SOLO FORZA LAZIO

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Personally, rather than cursing I'd rather stay quiet. When I want to criticize, I'll try to back up my argument so that it won't come down as an insult...for I believe that when I curse and don't justify the curse it'll just give people reasons to start throwing insults - at me, at the team I support- and I see no point in that!
Also when I have nothing good to say about the team I hate, I'd rather be silent. No use wasting my energy because it may give others reasons to insult the team I love! Well, this is a personal stand.
There's also something to be said about being sporting...when my team get defeated by a better team I'll admit it instead of making excuses (I just can't agree with Van Gaal when he starts to blame his players when Barcelona lose, instead of admitting that sometimes the opponents are simply better!). Still I'm not that sporting I guess - I can admit that Cantona was good but that's that and there's NO way I'm going to praise him! :(
AND there's where I draw the line. There is INDEED a difference between being civil and sucking up! ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts