Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Auckland Kingz have now definitely blown all chances of still making the top 6 of the NSL. They performed below-par against Adelaide on Saturday, and did not look a fraction the side they were on Wednesday when the thrashed Paramatta 4-0. The Kingz really have so much in common with the Aucklnad Warriors.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I fell sorry for the Auckland Kingz, I beleive they should be in the top 6.

They seem to play briliant one match and then play school-girl level the next(3-1 over Marconi then 0-4 against Melbourne, 4-0 over Parramatta, and then 0-2 vs Adilade :()

You're right, they are like the Warriors. Altough the Warriors are still in with a chance of making the play-offs...

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It seems the Kingz beat the Brisbane Strikers at home with 2-1. Aaron Silva scoring twice. On a strikers note, Silva was first not a starting line-up player, that was a mistake, the coach instead opted for foreign Dutch import John Lammers, but he sucked so bad, he's out of the team now, permanantly hopefully.

The Warriors lost again, a good old thrashing they received from the Tigers, 30-4 it was I think.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why the hell did Prime not show the Kingz last match against Parammata?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts