Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kily is back am I the only one excited about that or what now we no longer have to see stankovic on the left but move him in the centre where he is at his best

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Kily is rumoured to be leaving in Jan along with 11 other players to bring the squad number down. So it will be short lived.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
The report saying we're bound to sell a dozen players cant be true. That will leave us with only 16-17 players :rolleyes:

I'm really excited about Kily's return! I know if given the chance, he will prove vital to Mancini's tactics.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Kily has to go if cesar arrives its that simple. No room for both. Personally I prefer Cesar over Kily.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Remember we have a huge squad, not just the list of players listed on the Inter.it. But with the young players on loan to, must be around 40-50.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Anything Interista says is true, how dare you Razman to cast some shadow of doubt on this news about 12 players leaving Inter in the winter market. You have gone too far Raz, Shame on you!

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Your Royal Highness said:
Anything Interista says is true, how dare you Razman to cast some shadow of doubt on this news about 12 players leaving Inter in the winter market. You have gone too far Raz, Shame on you!
Hey I didn't say I was right, I was just pointing out something. Don't jump to conclusions YRH

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
I agree totally with you last post, you are always right.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
No problem at all, I was just pointing out something, Dont Jump to conclusions INT

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
:googly:

YRH whats up? :D

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Your Royal Highness said:
No problem at all, I was just pointing out something, Dont Jump to conclusions INT
Haha, I think YRH is smokin it up or something....:D

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Since Kily came to Inter he has'nt be quite the player he was at Valencia why is that?Could he really start to show he's true talent at Inter?

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Kily was missed used under Zac´s system, and now he has been injured, but nothing to do with his form. You would know this schummy if you actually watch SerieA games.

And now I feel offended with Interista´s last post, so please refrain from replying to me sir, and I shall stay away from your path.

Hey Razman, Pulsar wassup? how is that knickle curve going?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Ok this is getting out of hand.

1) Interista, YRH is just joking around. Actually I'm surprised that Raz didn't pick up on the kidding around, but maybe he did and is just returning the joke :D
2) Schumy you're a little late with that "Can he regain his form at INter" deal..he had all of last year
3) YRH Is right. Kily in a wingback role? I THINK NOT (UNLESS I"NM DRINKING)
4) Interista, please treat others with respect and they will do the same. I'm sure its a miscommunication, so YRH and Interista just be friends and get it moving
5) That knuckle curve is not going...i can't do it and i'm frustrated..i gottta stop throwing for a few days too cuz my elbow problem came back when i tired throwing two days after my injury....but listent to this, i throw a nasty slurve down and away to righties that would maek Soriano swing and flinch!!!!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Ok this is getting out of hand.

1) Interista, YRH is just joking around. Actually I'm surprised that Raz didn't pick up on the kidding around, but maybe he did and is just returning the joke :D
4) Interista, please treat others with respect and they will do the same. I'm sure its a miscommunication, so YRH and Interista just be friends and get it moving
Ok

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Good deal. Let's save our passion and arrogance and fighting spirit and save it for the next Milanista that comes in here and makes insulting remarks. Of course, Milanista are welcome as long as they are respectful, a la the GREAT PRESIDENTE DIAVOLO

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Yes there are reports of massive thining on the squad as of now, January.

Most top coaches didnt believe in a mega-squad. We have too many classy ones. They cant sit on the bench. So best way for them and for Inter are to sell/offload.

As for Kily, I am with the idea that he deals with the left and Stankovic can be more central.. with Cambiasso in 442. He wasnt given chances good enough ever since he joined. As a personal favourite.. i say keep him and Emre.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts