Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In Italy It´s been quite some time since we or those who think Kily Gonzales is a good player has heard some news about him, and then i thought you know something about him

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Liverpool, Spurs alerted as Roma ponder Dacourt sale
tribalfootball.com - December 2, 2004

AS Roma are set to put Olivier Dacourt up for sale in January.

Roma's cash problems have forced their hand and they're now actively touting Dacourt's name to interested clubs.

Inter Milan have already registered their interest, but an offer of Cristiano Zanetti and Kily Gonzalez in exchange has been rejected with Roma desperate for hard cash.

Barcelona are keen, but would prefer to take Dacourt on an initial loan. Also being linked are Real Madrid and Premiership pair Tottenham and Liverpool.

==============

In other transfer news, Inter are being associated with Roma midfielder Olivier Dacourt. The Giallorossi could receive Kily Gonzalez and Cristiano Zanetti as part of the deal.

channel4

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
honestly, i been wondering the same than you...

whats going on with Kily???

I remember rumours that inter management was furious with him b/c he spent almost 3 months with the NT.
But i heard the same about Heinze (even that Fergusson was going to put him aside of the team) and now he the starting left back of MANU.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts