Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Valencia reject Kily Gonzalez has demanded today to be released by the Champions League runner-ups. The Argentine international fears Valencia could jeopardize his chances to play in the World Cup this summer.

"All I want is to play football" he told the press again today after training. "I really don't understand what Valencia can gain from this situation. They pay me but I don't play. But I am still here.

"They should just sell me", he claims. He also admitted he was not willing to enter talks with Atletico Madrid at this stage. "It wouldn't be fair to Valencia", he admitted, as he is still under contract with the Levante club.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Interesting but the reports coming out of Argentina indicate that Kily would like to remain at Valencia. All he wants is more playing time. He does not have a very good relationship with Valencia's manager and that has really hampered his playing time this season.

Kily has stated that now that the UEFA cup matches are starrting up again he feels sure to be in action for Valencia. If things do not change then Kily will push for a transfer.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I just can't understand why killy is not playing while vecente or I dunno his name is playing...killy is better by miles than him...

·
Registered
280 Posts
originally posted by czar

Interesting but the reports coming out of Argentina indicate that Kily would like to remain at Valencia. All he wants is more playing time. He does not have a very good relationship with Valencia's manager and that has really hampered his playing time this season.
My guess is that it's probably the same interview, only headline took out of the context (sensational journalism)

And Rebel, I must say I'm surprised you didn't notice Vicente killing your precious team( from the left) last season(CL);)

or maybe I shouldn't be........cos there was no Veron then........

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Plotinus said:

or maybe I shouldn't be........cos there was no Veron then........
You are clever man :D:D:D

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
INTER should take a look at him as i think he is a LOT better than guly who i think really sucks so much... :yuck: kily is a true left winger while recoba is not really one...

·
Registered
82 Posts
Aimar and Kily should both move from Valencia, they are wasting their time there. Serie A is a good option.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts